Neo

Death Wish | March 2 2018 | Eli Roth directing

17 hours ago, junkshop36 said:

I saw it a couple of days ago. I was generally entertained. 

I kind of laughed at the beginning when they bring in the cop and Bruce walks in the trauma room, feels his pulse and says, that’s it he’s gone, call it, then tells the other cop that they did everything they could. LOL!! They didn’t do anything!!

While true, Dr. Kersey (Willis), literally did nothing but check for a pulse the staff had been working to keep him alive so he could operate. It's just that he was too far gone. That's how I took the scene. The "they did.." is referring to the nurses and trauma team.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

While true, Dr. Kersey (Willis), literally did nothing but check for a pulse the staff had been working to keep him alive so he could operate. It's just that he was too far gone. That's how I took the scene. The "they did.." is referring to the nurses and trauma team.

I know. Hence the reason I said “they didn’t do anything.”

If they had actually worked on him His clothes, specifically above the waste, would have been gone. There would have been an intubation tube sticking out his mouth and various other things. 

I know it’s just a movie, so I don’t worry too much about it. Just find it kind of funny. 

• Like 2