kayumanggi

DHD Friday (02/03): 8.65 CHRONICLE | 8.30 M TWIB

Wow, fantastic for Chronicle and TWiB, doesn`t matter who ends up on the top, both are winners. Low budget, decent to good reviews, great opening numbers. So happy for DR. Didn`t expect him to open but apparently he is the driving force for this.

Seriously, with UA on its way to become the highest grossing among the films in its series, THE DEVIL INSIDE, THE GREY, these two openers overperforming, I will commit suicide if JC doesn't breakout.

Guys watch JC okay. I don't want to commit suicide.

Guys watch JC okay. I don't want to commit suicide.

I will watch it... but I am on a OS market, those will definitly watch it, I can do nothing for you buddy :lol: :lol: Edited by CJohn

You might wanna change your mind Kayu. It would be a shame to have you gone from these boards :P. With that budget, JC is bound to bomb. But it is 2012, so you never know I guess.

I trust you. Yes you can make this a hit.

I trust you. Yes you can make this a hit.

I have absolutely no intentions of seeing this, so hopefully my 12ish dollars don't make a difference ;) I'm sure it'll find a (small) audience. And true Fishnets, but this doesn't have Cameron all over it.