kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

China is a part of that $400 mil OW. Also theatrical windows don’t really matter. MoM would’ve made the same amount of money if it released on home video a year later.

$200M OW essentially locks $500M DOM and $500M DOM locks $1B WW

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

$200m OW does not lock anything but $450m.

I think, if it does $200m OW, it would do $550m DOM (TDKR did 2.8x OW, which seems like a good comparison to this). But I would agree it is not locked, in case WOM is bad/mid.

45 minutes ago, Joyous Legion said:

First time for everything as far as the 200/620 observation 😛 

Oh I'm not saying it's a guarantee, there's too few 200 mil openers for that to be a reasonable sample size for guarantees, but it's not like there's any instances of a 200 opener suddenly eating shit

20 minutes ago, Migs20242 said:

Deadpool and Wolverine will most likely finish 2nd in 2024 US box office run behind Inside Out 2 unless Moana 2 does a miracle.

Oh I think Moana has a very realistic chance of stealing the record back from Pixar. Moana is huge, huge with kids even now.

3 hours ago, ZeroHour said:

Are we pretending this is some critically reviled movie now? Because it’s really not. 

No we are saying it is the kind of movie where the reviews do not matter that much..it has elements that people simply want to see

In this case people want to see Ryan' Deadpool and Jackman Wolvie together on the screen, screw what the critics say.