James

Monday: FB 6.76m, Trolls 2m, DS 1.96m (DHD)

Monday's $6,758,059 increasing to $9m Tuesday for FB? Nice

Someone wrote at least some schools close for the whole of this week and some 1 day or two before the holiday weekend starts.

Maybe a reason for yesterday's nice drops of the holdovers in general?

Russian alien invasion movie 'Attraction' from the director of 'Stalingrad' secures international sales

Usually not into Alien Invasion, but maybe this one is the one to watch? I do not know anything about it, but the 'Stalingrad' connection / director

edit: just realised, I mixed up films / directors, isn't the one making me interested

Edited by terrestrial

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Monday's $6,758,059 increasing to $9m Tuesday for FB? Nice

Someone wrote at least some schools close for the whole of this week and some 1 day or two before the holiday weekend starts.

Maybe a reason for yesterday's nice drops of the holdovers in general?

Russian alien invasion movie 'Attraction' from the director of 'Stalingrad' secures international sales

Usually not into Alien Invasion, but maybe this one is the one to watch? I do not know anything about it, but the 'Stalingrad' connection / director.

That Attraction trailer looks great!

6 hours ago, Clef Ment said:

Aren't DS legs a bit disappointing? I was expecting more considering it had a good second weekend.

DS will be way over 200M after Thanksgiving. Maybe even over Thor2 DOM after 4th weekend. I would say that legs are solid. It will close run with a x2.7 multiplier. Better than AoU, CW, IM3 & 2, Thor2.

• Like 1