Ezen Baklattan

Assassin's Creed (2016)

Assassin's Creed (2016)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What grade would you give Assassin's Creed (2016)?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

80%.  i support it because i appreciate all these high video game concepts in big budget film. In this one, the acting was good!   However, i get the feeling FOX really likes to fuck with franchises.   1) made a unique vision of Fantastic 4 impossible.  2) under marketed ID4-R and X-Men: Apoc.  3) Most likely heavily trimmed into Assassin's Creed.  Whats next, War of the Apes getting interfered with??

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed is frustrating. The film is obnoxiously overconfident, and feels no need to make the audience sympathize with any of its characters. As such, it is impossible to care about anything that happens in the film, or remember much of it either. There are a few interesting ideas in here, but they're all poorly utilized. The action scenes are admittedly well done, but if you don't care who lives or who dies, it's really just something that's a waste of time. That's the best way to describe Assassin's Creed: a waste of a film that's not worth even discussing. D-

• Like 1