Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I can only offer anecdotal evidence, but pre-sales were better than Civil War and I am staring at a wall of sell outs or near sellouts the entire weekend.  That is with of course multiple multiple screens playing it in every round throughout the day at multiple theaters.  

I'm not seeing very much Thursday preview/Friday frontloaded numbers as Saturday looks as strong or stronger.  

So what you're saying is over TFA confirmed.

• Like 2

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

This is true, although it usually means interesting, at the very least.

When I was 8 I poured my soul into sketching a shoe in art class.  It was neither good nor interesting.  It was just a poorly drawn shoe.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

When I was 8 I poured my soul into sketching a shoe in art class.  It was neither good nor interesting.  It was just a poorly drawn shoe.

That's the words of a panda who was too scared to follow his dreams.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

IDK what sellouts everyone is talking about. Went by my theater and the parking lot was EMPTY. Poor Disney. It's gonna need Marvel to save it from that awful girly princess remake. 1528080843_341b55cec0_b.jpg

BKB would be soooooo proud of you.

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I expect meltdowns for GOTG2, Wonder Woman and probably Dunkirk. 

Count me on GOTG2...Imo its activity on socials is appalling lowcoming off a beloved first movie.

I won't be surprised if the internet hype clouds the actual interest in the movie

Edited by XO21

Just now, That One Guy said:

Well since we're talking about parking lots now, here's some live footage of me trying to escape the theater after leaving BATB:

5b5fba71af54c1372ed9f254f9b8768c.gif

I thought 15 year olds can't drive

• Like 1