FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You are a single issue poster for sure. Maybe change it up a bit

I kept away from it for almost a year I couldn't resist any longer when Chewy directly tags me like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momo said:

Pretty sure he's referring to everyone favorite troll Gokira

Not even close. BKB holds that title or even the ghost of Dcasey beats Gokira. 

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

There was this poster on the IMDB boards who was stanning hard for Warcraft last summer. Gokira reminds me of him a lot.

There were users here as well, I think Rentaro or something like that. At least the DC, Marvel and Star Wars stans stick around post movie releases.

I wouldn't say PR is dead at all.

If it manages to make at least 100 million domestic, I'll be really surprised. It has a chance of making 50 million overseas without Japan/China. If it manages to make more 130-150 million from Japan and China, I guess we could see a sequel.

Sure, I'm suspect because I loved PR and I want a sequel at least, but I still hope it might get good word of mouth enough to make a reasonable money. 

1 minute ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Power Rangers will make billions when Disney buys it or something. . . 

Disney had the brand at one time,but the sold it back to Saban. Don't think they are interested in it.

3 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Power Rangers will make billions when Disney buys it or something. . . 

As much as I would like the 2 year split seasons on Nickelodeon to stop, and go back to using every sentai show each year for the PR TV show, Haim Saban may have too much of an ego to sell Power Rangers again.  After all, it was Disney that sold it to him in 2010.