CJohn

The Hunger Games OS thread: 258M Total

And it was at 157M last week, so that's a 37M week. Another excellent hold without any significant new markets (I think).

Some Easter effect there.

It should wrap up with around 225M in current markets, and Spain and Italy could bring in another 25M. A solid run in the end, but nothing spectacular.

CATCHING FIRE's strength is it's domestic gross. If CATCHING FIRE makes something around 450 M domestic (I know it's big but that's just a 70 M increase from THG so I think it's possible), and 450 M overseas which IMO is possible too, 900 M worldwide will happen.

I don't think CF will increase from THG. I can see this going more like Potter and less like Twilight. Next movies will decrease a bit and the last one will be the biggest of them all.

I don't think CF will increase from THG. I can see this going more like Potter and less like Twilight. Next movies will decrease a bit and the last one will be the biggest of them all.

I don't know for the other countries but in France THG books increased their sales and popularity with the movie (btw I will buy them this summer) so I'm pretty sure THG2 will have a better BO in France.

I see differently. I see a POTC: DMC case here. The third or fourth film will gross lower. Still big but lower.