Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

58 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think they're jusy waiting to see how good/bad is JL gonna be reviewed by critics and fans.

Aquaman is already at the filming stage, but that's the last DCEU movie that is being filmed. 

They can even focus on WW for JL's marketing. Something like: "If you loved Wonder Woman, don't forget she's in JL too". She'll definitely be focused. 

Haven't she been  Front and center since her Debut???

I mean it's no secret they are trying to get Her to the status she deserves.

She totally took the wheel in the Doomsday Fight and she also was already a strong presence In The JL trailer.

Im actually good with her taking the lead role as it is what she has always done in the comics and Cartoons anyway.

rarely in battle she was on the end ,mostly in the center shouting out commands.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Posters whose contribution is 95% babbling, mind numbing, brain cell killing nonsense want to ban a poster for stating a not at all spoilerish spoiler.

good lord.

I already admitted that I'm on Disney's payroll so I gotta attack those who seek to ruin the empire. 

53 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Excel will show up every time there's a new DC movie to hype it to the moon, as he always has

Pretty much yes

Edited by excel1

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

A grown-ass dude dragging his father to CU is tantamount to torture. 

That'll be you dragging your son when Disney does a Lab Rats movie.

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

Excel retires the same way Brett Favre does 

Yes but these days I feel more like the old Randy Moss. A once transcendent, never to be seen again talent, now reduced to this strange, terrible ineffectiveness.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Haven't she been  Front and center since her Debut???

I mean it's no secret they are trying to get Her to the status she deserves.

She totally took the wheel in the Doomsday Fight and she also was already a strong presence In The JL trailer.

Im actually good with her taking the lead role as it is what she has always done in the comics and Cartoons anyway.

rarely in battle she was on the end ,mostly in the center shouting out commands.

Hasn't it always been Supes who's been front and center of the League? 

Just now, That One Guy said:

Tele, in the name of all that is good, watch Captain underpants in theaters.

I probably will, because Tele Jr wants to see it. 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

>Grown-ass dude

>I'm 17

Tele plz

Close enough. 

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Yes but these days I feel more like the old Randy Moss. A once transcendent, never to be seen again talent, now reduced to this strange, terrible ineffectiveness.

:sadben:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, YourMother said:

We should have a good idea of marketing by the time Homecoming comes out and get a teaser. Then for the rest of July, Disney will hype it up during Comic Con and D23.

I'm aware of that but all I'm asking will it be enough time for it to acquire such hype as a 100o.w?

most of these films start the Marketing about a year away where's BP will be 7months.

Marketing is very important for O.W and it doesn't matter what comps you have in your favor for that month.

I'm pretty sure the film will be overshadowed by the I:W teaser or first look they will show so if anything people better be talking about the I:W  and T:R more than BP and if not we are a problem.

Just now, Brainiac5 said:

I'm aware of that but all I'm asking will it be enough time for it to acquire such hype as a 100o.w?

most of these films start the Marketing about a year away where's BP will be 7months.

Marketing is very important for O.W and it doesn't matter what comps you have in your favor for that month.

I'm pretty sure the film will be overshadowed by the I:W teaser or first look they will show so if anything people better be talking about the I:W  and T:R more than BP and if not we are a problem.

Guardians V2 had its first trailer in November, a full 7 months away. Guardians 1 had its first trailer in February a full 6 months away. Deadpool had its first trailer in August also 6 months away. I think IW will get a teaser with TR at the earliest besides I fully expect Disney to attach a final trailer for Panther with TLJ.