Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

watching CotBP

Dear Gore,

please salvage this once sacred franchise

Love

Ethan Hunt

A franchise can't be sacred if two were good but the rest trash.

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Ocean's 8 and Meg.  Also an untitled DC film is still slated for the end of July.

I wouldn't be surprised if they move Tomb Raider to the summer. 

2 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

There's a fair enough chance that five movies in those two months can be bigger than the biggest of summer 2017. I think Deadpool 2 is heading for about a 80 million dollar drop, though. First was a novelty that now feels gone. Big OW, though. Han Solo and Incredibles depend on quality. Avengers is dropping as a franchise. JW is a mortal lock to drop big. So it's a double edged sword - everything is guaranteed to be very, very big, but I can also all five disappointing most expectations. Still though, it's gonna be alot bigger summer.

Jan-April is looking weak compared to this year, though. Black Panther and Wrinkle in Time will be hits, but not BATB/Logan levels. And otherwise, ehhhhhhhhh. We'll see with trailers, though.

I think Ready Player One will be a hit, not on the level of Logan or BATB but I think it will open really well. We do need to see a trailer first though

• Community Manager
Just now, CoolioD1 said:

chris pine is the only one of the four chrises i could see potentially getting an oscar nomination someday. just wanted to throw that out there.

Just to prove you wrong Im gonna find Chris Evans a role where he wins an Oscar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

chris pine is the only one of the four chrises i could see potentially getting an oscar nomination someday. just wanted to throw that out there.

He was almost there with Hell or High Water

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chaz said:

A franchise can't be sacred if two were good but the rest trash.

there are two great movies and one good but messy one. (and then one that's pretty much just a snooze and then one that pisses all over the franchise)

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

well Pratt is garbage, Evans yeah don't see it, Hems maybe down the line, Pine same as Hems

• Like 1

mm I saw earlier people were having a discussion about Black Panther lol. I def think it can get to 100 million OW but I'll wait for a trailer. Hopefully we get one with SM. 

Edited by ban1o

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Tele doesn't like kids movies because they tend to be filled with kids expressing joy at whatever's on the screen in front of them.  Tele, being 10,000 years old, hates the sound of children's laughter.

Tele is Professor Poopypants then.

12 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they move Tomb Raider to the summer. 

I think Ready Player One will be a hit, not on the level of Logan or BATB but I think it will open really well. We do need to see a trailer first though

Wouldn't be surprised if WB moves Tomb Raider to the May 11th or May 18th.

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

He s missing out important things in life.

Making friends With Dinausors.

Making Out with Jlaw.

Saving the Galaxy.

:chaplin:

2 minutes ago, James said:

Pirates 3 is probably my favorite one. 

I waver back and forth between DMC and CotBP

because like CotBP has Barbosa, but DMC has that setpiece with the giant wheel. can't really lose with either

• Like 1