Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

3 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Yeah but Deadpool had a different aspect as far as Draw.

It was good Marketing and the fact that they made it such a love story for V-Day (Brilliant).

We don't even know how the concept of BP is gonna play to the GA as it has been proven CW was Fanboy driven so all of its positives actually can't be taking seriously.

I have heard nothing of BP outside of the CB community.

Im African-American and not one person I know who saw CW even said a word about BP or even curious as to a film coming out.

All the talks were mostly about Spider-Man.

If you think V-Day helped Deadpool, Black History Month will really help Black Panther. Not to mention, the talent behind it is extremely good for a CBM. Not to mention today's climate in politics. We've seen how Hidden Figures and Get Out broke out, I think (and know, I'm also an African American), little African American boys and girls will be really happy to see a superhero who looks like them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

I'll gonna include that as well.

Call it kind of a cheat but hey it is a

I'm a black man and trust me we are not that close as far as community.

Sure they will be some groups going out in droves to see the film but to a guy like me February is just another month I got to pay my bills in.

Hidden Figures and Get Out say otherwise. This won't just attract African Americans though it'll attract the GA too.

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

At the theater to see CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS

Hide contents

:kitschjob: 

and some clever fool stuck a giant Poop Emoji poster on the door to the men's room. 

:kitschjob::kitschjob::kitschjob: 

Hope you enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Hidden Figures and Get Out say otherwise. This won't just attract African Americans though it'll attract the GA too.

What you are failing to realize is African Americans attend every Superhero film.

Just Because the film is Based on a Black Superhero doesn't meant it's take is gonna be made of by 70% Blacks.

It will have he same range of ratio as any other Superhero film.

Theres still no telling if it's gonna even connect to the female audience as Hidden figures and Get out has.

15 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I'll gonna include that as well.

Call it kind of a cheat but hey it is a

I'm a black man and trust me we are not that close as far as community.

Sure they will be some groups going out in droves to see the film but to a guy like me February is just another month I got to pay my bills in.

I'm Black myself. 

4 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

What you are failing to realize is African Americans attend every Superhero film.

Just Because the film is Based on a Black Superhero doesn't meant it's take is gonna be made of by 70% Blacks.

It will have he same range of ratio as any other Superhero film.

Theres still no telling if it's gonna even connect to the female audience as Hidden figures and Get out has.

It may have more African Americans who normally don't see CBMs go to see it. This is going to be all over Black radio talk shows, maybe even the news, not saying every black person in America will go to see it OW but more people may be compelled to see it. Even then Panther will at least do $200M domestic, the only MCU movie to not do $200M domestic in the past 5 years was Ant Man which opened after Minions and seemed unappealing had great legs.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BluRayHiDef said:

I'm Black myself. 

Sorry for the extra wording in there I just switched over from Android to IOS and I'm still not used to this keyboard or the spell check on this phone.

Sometimes when I press space it jumps to the bottom of the page and the screen Wouldn't zoom out for me to edit my comments which is why I'm Quotingtwo people at one time.

9 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Reveal hidden contents

and some clever fool stuck a giant Poop Emoji poster on the door to the men's room. 

IrmO0Ly.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

It may have more African Americans who normally don't see CBMs go to see it. This is going to be all over Black radio talk shows, maybe even the news, not saying every black person in America will go to see it OW but more people may be compelled to see it.

Yes but we have no ideal where the starting point is at this point.

We have nothing of the film only "It's Black history month"

"it's part of the MCU"

As of now the film has no hype so how could we even say 100mil opening?

I don't know about you but everyone I know (&I know a lot of people) goes to the movies.Its really absurd and a shame that many of you believe Blacks don't go to the movies on the regular basis.

Hidden figures and Get out are not comparisons to BP as its Budget will be more than those two films combined and then some and then some and then some.

19 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Reveal hidden contents

enjoy the second coming of jesus in cinematic format.