WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

"Take THIS, Bay!" said DeeCee, after handing him another $20 for his money castle.

$13.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333thank you very much. 

• Like 1

TF and F&F concepts combined would be bo gold platinum.

Transforming cars pulling off F&F heists.

500 dom,1.5b os,2b ww :hi5:

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If someone can name me a better made modern blockbuster than Transformers I will cut off my left foot

POTC:DMC (which released just 1 year before TF1) is my favorite summer blockbuster.

Post TF1 released, Inception.

Many summer CBMs - I think TDK, TDKR, TA, GOTG1, DOFP were vastly superior to TF1 imo.

(HP8 also is great summer movie, but I will leave that out as I am an HP fan as it is)

Edited by a2knet

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

POTC:DMC (which released just 1 year before TF1) is my favorite summer blockbuster.

Post TF1 released, I think both TDK and Inception were vastly superior to it.

I love DMC but nah. It's a great movie though

TDK... just nope. very good movie. doesn't have the same emotional impact

I can see the argument for Inception but some of the exposition would have to be trimmed I think

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

giphy.gif

Fury Road was one of the only ones to come to mind that could possibly stand up to it.

Just now, DeeCee said:

Honestly, the first Transformers had me at the Transformers transformation sounds over the studio logos. 

Only the first one really nailed the transformations in my opinion. After that, they just kinda turned into big noisy puddles that magically came together rather than feeling like an actual Transformer.

• Like 1