cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

GameVerse Update:

Spoiler

I’m considering switching places and have Skylanders Y6 and Inspector Gadget Y5, mainly due to my lack of passion for Skylanders is starting show and I just want to get the whole thing finished, and I feel that Y5 might be a good idea for a GV break and to be honest I have a lot of good ideas for Gadget (I think it’ll be a mix of Big Hero 6, Scrooge 1 and Despicable Me). @cookie don’t worry Dindal still directs both and Hunk is in both. 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Casting help:

I need an Hispanic actress around Anthony Gonzalez age. (13 at least, 15 at most).

I'm not sure if she's hispanic or not, but there's Nora Mullins, who had a bit part in Eighth Grade.

Isabela Moner? She's 17, but she might be a good fit.

Then there's Madison de la Garza. She had a small role in Desperate Housewives six years ago. She's probably 16 by now and she's heavy-set, but that's definitely a choice.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I'm not sure if she's hispanic or not, but there's Nora Mullins, who had a bit part in Eighth Grade.

Isabela Moner? She's 17, but she might be a good fit.

Then there's Madison de la Garza. She had a small role in Desperate Housewives six years ago. She's probably 16 by now and she's heavy-set, but that's definitely a choice.

Maybe but I’d have to double check for her

I have plans for Moner but she’s a bit too old for the role

Also maybe.

Thanks, though.

20 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Maybe but I’d have to double check for her

I have plans for Moner but she’s a bit too old for the role

Also maybe.

Thanks, though.

No problem!

Yeah, diversity is a big problem in the industry if there's not a good amount of people we can easily find for a role such as this.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Slambros said:

No problem!

Yeah, diversity is a big problem in the industry if there's not a good amount of people we can easily find for a role such as this.

The movie I want to make next year, although it’s a tentpole will have a mainly Hispanic cast as well as Jorge R Gutierrez (Book of Life, El Tigre) writing and directing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The movie I want to make next year, although it’s a tentpole will have a mainly Hispanic cast as well as Jorge R Gutierrez (Book of Life, El Tigre) writing and directing.

Is this Powerless or something new?

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Are you looking for primarily Scandinavian actors? Is it a big role in this film, or in future films in the series?

I’ve said before when it comes to the Norse gods I’m open to anyone (hence Jakey G as Loki).

And Odin is a pretty important part all the way through as him

having visions of his own demise at the hands of Fenrir the wolf during Ragnarök is what kicks off the main plot.

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

I’ve said before when it comes to the Norse gods I’m open to anyone (hence Jakey G as Loki).

And Odin is a pretty important part all the way through as him

Reveal hidden contents

What about age range? Are you looking for someone elderly, like Hopkins in the Thor films, or someone who is upper-middle aged, but looks distinguished (like in his 50s or so)

For example if you want a regal, elderly, booming voice Odin, Patrick Stewart could be a strong choice.

Of if your Odin looks younger, is more hands-on but still distinguished, and more physically active, then maybe someone like Sean Bean

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

What about age range? Are you looking for someone elderly, like Hopkins in the Thor films, or someone who is upper-middle aged, but looks distinguished (like in his 50s or so)

I don’t want him to look like Hopkins but I don’t want him to look too young so he looks weird next to Jakey G. Between 50 to 65 would be my best guess.

My main pick for Frigga (who has an equally big part) is Sela Ward if that helps.

Edited by cookie

1 minute ago, cookie said:

I don’t want him to look like Hopkins but I don’t want him to look too young so he looks weird next to Jakey G. Between 50 to 65 would be my best guess.

My main pick for Frigga (who has an equally big part) is Sela Ward of that helps.

So someone like say

Sean Bean, Kenneth Branagh