cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

@Spagspiria @Rorschach @Alpha @4815162342 @Xillix @cookie @Blankments @Slambros @Reddroast and @Hiccup23

Since both @Blankments and @cookie are PMing their lists to Numbers for the advanced schedule. Would everyone be okay with a time around 1:00-3:00 PM EST tomorrow? Or something a bit latter like 9:00 PM EST.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

I like 1300 EST. I'll be on lunch.

I mean, I am only releasing three films and they weekend before Valentine's Day weekend isn't gonna fill up and Christmas Time Again isn't a blockbuster (still a tentpole though) and won't be any real competition on Thanksgiving weekend....unless somebody else is dropping a live action musical that weekend. 

As for Bartimaeus and the Golem's Eye, I am not dead set on November. I might be eyeing a March, first weekend of August release as well. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Spagspiria @Rorschach @Alpha @4815162342 @Xillix @cookie @Blankments @Slambros @Reddroast and @Hiccup23

Since both @Blankments and @cookie are PMing their lists to Numbers for the advanced schedule. Would everyone be okay with a time around 1:00-3:00 PM EST tomorrow? Or something a bit latter like 9:00 PM EST.

1 pm tomorrow works for me

• Like 1