cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Just reread The Adventures Of Scrooge McDuck (still excellent @cookie ) for a little bit of inspiration for Inspector Gadget and I’m thinking about the plot:

Spoiler

I’m wondering if I should make Inspector Gadget an origin story like I originally was going to do explaining his cyborg parts or rather just a continuation (Inspector Gadget still solving crimes as bumbling cyborg detective where Penny and Brain help), and origin somewhat glossed over. 

The main heart of the story is and still will be Inspector Gadget trying to be a good father figure for Penny (in both versions, he raised her). The first one I like a bit better since I have some good ideas but at the same time I’m unsure.

• Like 1

BTW @cookie I don't know what your casting for Metroid is but...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11/03/captain-marvels-brie-larson-wants-to-play-samus-in-a-metroid-movie

Larson dressed up as Zero Suit Samus — one of the many, many confirmed characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate — for Halloween this year. A fan then tweeted at the Captain Marvel star, asking if this costume would be the closest we'll ever get to a true Metroid movie.

"I hope not," Larson tweeted back. "I want to make that movie."

• Like 1
  • Astonished 3

19 minutes ago, cookie said:

@YourMother the Edgelord @Spagspiria @Blankments

How does the animation slate look like next summer (I assume you three have at least something out by then)? Thinking of moving one of mine there.

Well if 2LBH is in May-July (going to guess May), and Inspector Gadget will likely strike the week of July, likely after the Fourth of July holiday like DM1 or Pets to avoid Voltron. Not to mention Pokémon 3 in August.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cookie said:

@YourMother the Edgelord @Spagspiria @Blankments

How does the animation slate look like next summer (I assume you three have at least something out by then)? Thinking of moving one of mine there.

I actually don’t believe I have any animated movies in the pipeline lol