Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

Marsai Martin (Medusa, Black-ish) joins the cast of Should You Imagine? as the newest addition to the Anderson family, Tiana Anderson, Ethan’s foster sister, who’s everything he’s not: social, popular and a bit of a troublemaker.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cookie said:

But fine, I will move it to Y6, specifically 4th of July.

Full transparency though: this has been far too painful of a project for me to finish so I’m not really in the mood for a ridiculous drop like losing half the audience or worse from the second film for no reason, but I don’t think that’s what @Xillix has in mind either. My target range remains in the low to mid 400s.

I mean if it gets bad reviews it's on me, but hopefully that won't happen.

I mean I expect more predictions to fall between 400-500. Xillix isn't going to look at that and go "I'm thinking 320 at most".

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation is doing a casting call for actors and actresses (around 13-16) to play older Ethan and Sasha.

Pierce Gagnon (Looper)

Shahadi Wright Joseph (Us)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Jack Dylan Grazer (IT, Shazam!) casted in Should You Imagine? as older Ethan.

Emily Carey (Wonder Woman) casted in Should You Imagine? as older Sasha.

• Like 2

The casting news is here:

1. Zazzie Beetz joins One Piece as "Miss Sunday/REDACTED: A Mysterious Woman wanted by The World Navy since she was a child. She now uses arcology skills and her Devil Fruit Powers to good use as a member of boroque works

2. Zac Efron joins Mob Psycho 100 as Regan a con man who is Mob's Boss/ life coach. Eric Andre,  Brooklynn Prince and Ronda Rousey join the film in various roles 

Newcomers are being looked at for mob, his younger brother and a couple of other major roles 

4. The film is being looked at as a start of a trilogy and the budget looks to be about 100 Million. The studio is leaning towards an R rating.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

4. The film is being looked at as a start of a trilogy and the budget looks to be about 100 Million. The studio is leaning towards an R rating.

Yeah, it's probably for the best that you're doing the Mob Psycho 100 adaptation, because I would've had it filmed on an iPhone.

@cayommagazine

Barry Brookshire may make Y6 as a new lead is chosen to play Penny Copper; Shahadi Wright Joseph, as Lupita Nyongo as her mother.

Also El Tigre: Traditions Of The Past casts it’s leads as Anthony Gonzalez (Coco, Spark: Beyond The Sky) as Manny and Dafne Keen (Logan) as Frida.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

I don't know if your joking or not

Not joking. I was influenced by Steven Soderbergh's film Unsane. Had an idea that the iPhone and subsequent wide shots would increase the mind-bending feel of the images.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Barry Brookshire may make Y6 as a new lead is chosen to play Penny Copper; Shahadi Wright Joseph, as Lupita Nyongo as her mother.

Not sure if outright taking the entirety of US casting is a good idea...

• Like 1

@CookiePictures

Introducing the full voice cast of Cookie Pictures' animated adaptation of the Fire Emblem franchise, Fire Emblem: Awakening, releasing in Y7.

Synopsis:

In the land of Ylisse, a boy sorcerer named Robin wakes up with no memory of his past or who he is. He is found by Chrom, the headstrong prince of Ylisse and his little sister, the naive and childish Lissa - who upon discovering the true extent of Robin's powers recruit him as an ally in a crucial conflict between Ylisse and the neighboring Plegia, run by a mad king named Gangrel. When the Exalt (ruler) of Ylisse - Chrom and Lissa's kind and peace loving older sister Emmeryn - is taken captive by Plegian forces, it is up to Chrom and his new found band of heroes to pull off a daring rescue mission in the Plegian wastelands and stop the war between the two kingdoms from further escalating.

All the while, Robin continues discovering and understanding his powers while discreet forces - both good and evil - watch over him closely.

Dacre Montgomery as Robin

Chris Pine as Chrom

Natalia Dyer as Marth, a mysterious instigator who borrows the name of a legendary hero

Mae Whitman as Lissa

Peter Serafinowicz as Frederick, Chrom's trusted no-nonsense deputy. Also basically invincible.

Jenna Fischer as Sumia, a Pegasus knight with a possible crush on Chrom.

Naomi Watts as Emmeryn

Alison Brie as Maribelle, a spoiled and ungrateful aristocrat who nevertheless is Lissa's best friend.

Mackenzie Davis as Sully, an overly zealous tomboy who joins Chrom's group of heroes.

Alan Ritchson as Lon'Qu, a walking weapon for hire who has a bizarre fear of women.

Joe Keery as Stahl, a gentle if scatterbrained cavalier who is perhaps too soft on himself and everyone else.

Isaiah Mustafa as Basilio, co-ruler of the neighboring Ferox who has a petty rivalry with fellow ruler Flavia.

Andrea Navedo as Flavia, co-ruler of Forex who always butts heads with Basilio.

with

Michael Stuhlbarg as Gangrel

Sofia Boutella as Aversa, a scheming femme fatale and Validar's protege

and

Justin Theroux as Validar, a sinister sorcerer who takes great interest in Robin's development.

Spoiler

mYuMeX6.jpg

Mpev3t0.jpg

UAVgsjn.jpg

Fire Emblem: Awakening has a Fall Y7 release schedule.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1