Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

Michael Fassbender (Split, Inglorious Bastards, Prometheus) joins the cast of Lesedi as the one of the main antagonists. Details are unknown about the project but we’ll learn more of it presumably over the weekend.

• Like 2

@CookiePictures

Updates on #ACrackleinTime and #ZeldaSecretoftheGuardians:

#Zelda now bows in the second quarter of Y7, and #Time opens in the fourth quarter.

Official Zelda rating:

Spoiler

film_rating_box.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CookiePictures

Updates on #ACrackleinTime and #ZeldaSecretoftheGuardians:

#Zelda now bows in the second quarter of Y7, and #Time opens in the fourth quarter.

Official Zelda rating:

Reveal hidden contents

Man, Zelda really wants to face Should You Imagine? huh.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Man, Zelda really wants to face Should You Imagine? huh.

I mean I'm probably not going to position it that close to CYI2 and the audience overlap won't be that big anyhow...?

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment Y6 Conference Call: Part I (Part II will come later tonight.)

Following a commercially successful Y5, as well as the Nefcy controversy at the studio, Endless Entertainment and it’s division have held a conference call:

- Aside from the obvious candidates, it is being reported that sequels are in the works for Miraculous, Artifacts, Food Wars and Static Shock all in the span of Y6-Y7. The status of the Treasure Planet franchise is currently unknown after the sequel disappointed and Cookie Pictures abandoned its plan for an adaptation of Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Howling Commandos is dead as well as the studio has no drive to continue it. The High School Musical franchise has a spin-off for Y6 and hopefully HSM5 will arrive sometime Y7.

- Reportedly the studios main priorities are Green Lantern Corps (which supposedly spans up to 6 films), Can You Imagine? and Lesedi, which is confirmed to be another version of the long guestated Phoenix project, as Travis Knight is still attached to it as the director. More details for Lesedi should surface on Saturday or Sunday.

- Endless Animation is working on creating more original content as other than Ava DuVernay’s musical, The Music In Me, Other projects are in the work such as Toons (from Chris McKay) which is competing with Pigeon 2 for a Y6 release. The aforementioned Kung Fu Space Punch will release Y7 or Y8 as the studio is carefully examining it and to avoid similarities to another film soon. A time traveling comedy called Time by Mike Rianda and Trisha Gunn is in the work and was also considered for a Y6 spot but found it inconvenient to have two time traveling movies in the same year. An untitled adaptation loosely based of the book StoneFlight from Peter Ramsey and Dana Terrace is in the works as well being described as more of a fantasy drama aka HTTYD than the comedic vibe EA does involving the bond of a gargoyle and an orphan as well as True Love from Frozen director, Jennifer Lee. 

- Endless Entertainment will also strive for more original content as they confirm Lost Earth is in development and with luck should make it into Y8. It also seems the studio is carefully evaluating the Bionicle reboot by JJ Abrams as they’re still at deep work on the story. Tintin 2 will have one more sequel but that’ll end the franchise. 

- As for Daron Nefcy, the studio would apologize for the handling of the situation. Xavier B Irving confirms that Nefcy isn’t directing the sequel but still remains on board as a writer and producer as she helped bring the hit for the studio. However, she is on probation as the heads at Endless Entertainment are upset with her handling of the SVTFOE series and are carefully eyeing the finale.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cookie said:

I fired my guys over serious shit lol it wasn't just because I got pissy over a bad season y'all

i mean idk your voltron thing but this is more a final straw thing for nefcy of repeating offenses that have becoming worse than a "bad season"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blankments said:

i mean idk your voltron thing but this is more a final straw thing for nefcy of repeating offenses that have becoming worse than a "bad season"

I don’t want to get into spoilers but it was a worse offense than what Nefcy did.

I am giving her one last chance, if the rest of the series and the finale don’t work, then she won’t come back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

If Toons comes in Y6 it would be one of my most anticipated. So hyped to see Xevarre chilling with cartoon characters.

My vision of Toons is a better version of Bee Movie to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

@cayommagazine 

James Rolleston (Voltron franchise, Medusa) is casted in Endless Animation’s Toons in a supporting role. Rolleston’s character is described as the best friend to Cooke’s character.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine 

James Rolleston (Voltron franchise, Medusa) is casted in Endless Animation’s Toons in a supporting role. Rolleston’s character is described as the best friend to Cooke’s character.

Now don't pull a @Spaghetti on me with this.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1