Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

AFI Top 10 Directors:

Spoiler

J+C+Chandor+2011+New+Directors+New+FilmsANG_LEE_1drew-goddard-339692_828x1104.png0*BYCz2V6BoabAIwrw.jpgMiguelSapochnik.jpgTamaraJenkins-2018.jpgJBL-001241-Matt-Duffer-400x600.jpgross-duffer-from-netflixs-stranger-thinglatest?cb=20181202230642MV5BNTU1NzIxNzEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1DavidSoren.jpgnoelleauthorphoto-web_235_352_c1_c_t_0_0MV5BMTgyMzIxNjUzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgz

• J.C Chandor (24 Hours)
  • Ang Lee (Bambi: A Life in the Woods)
  • Drew Goddard (The Epsilon Syndicate: Union of Thieves)
  • Taika Waititi (Olive the Other Reindeer)
  • Miguel Sapochnik (Pillars of Eternity: Never Far From the Queen)
  • Tamara Jenkins (The Rich and Famous)
  • Matt & Ross Duffer (The Scavenger Wars Part II)
  • Rob Marshall (Steel Streaks)
  • Chris Butler (Sylvarius)
  • David Soren and Noelle Stevenson (Two Lonely Bounty Hunters)
  • Jeff Nichols (A Woman in the Crowd)

• This marks the third time Matt & Ross Duffer are in the AFI top 10, second time for the Scavenger Wars series. Along with Matt Reeves they are the only directors to make the AFI top 10 thrice.
  • Matt & Ross Duffer and Miguel Sapochnik join Mark Dindal and Matt Reeves in being the only directors appearing at least twice in the AFI top 10 for at least two entries within the same film series - the Duffers for The Scavenger Wars and Sapochnik for Pillars of Eternity.
  • Taika Waititi is the first director to make the AFI top 10 while also nominated for an acting award. He is also the first Maori director to make the AFI top 10.
Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

@CayomMagazine

Julius Avery's Project Paradise moves to Y8 for now, it's Y7 slot to be replaced with The Scandinavia Chronicles: Baldur's Brow, still to be helmed by Andre Övredal. Some cast changes are to be expected for the latter, however.

@cayommagazine

Details of Jimmy Tatro’s (By The Balls, 22 Jump Street) character Gregory Carter/Warhead in Blue and Gold: Black II The Future. Gregory Carter is the star quarterback of Metropolis University, and resident bad boy who’s hopelessly in love with a young Elizabeth Masters and the estranged father of Michael Carter/Booster Gold. However, at night, he is known as the second in command of the Scavemgers, the future’s most deadly gang of fugitives and a nuclear powered villain who the more emotional he gets, the bigger and stronger the damage though at a cost. 

Blue Beetle and Booster Gold travel into the future (or future-past for the former) to ensure Booster Gold is conceived after Black Beetle, who taken the mantle the leadership of the Scavengers has ruined the relationship between the Carters in this action packed, romantic comedy heartfelt superhero movie.

Blue and Gold: Black II The Future arrives into theaters May 27th, Y6

@CayomMagazine

Bear McCreary and Serj Tankian are to collaborate on a new original track for Voltron: The Hunted titled "Galra Freedom March (The Witch Has Got to Go)", which a Cookie Pictures representative describes as integral to a major subplot in the film - the fight for the throne between Witch Haggar (Elizabeth Banks) and Galra intelligence head General Thorne (Hugh Jackman). According to the representative it's likely the song will be featured in the film proper.

The track releases along with McCreary's soundtrack in June of Y6.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Bear McCreary and Serj Tankian are to collaborate on a new original track for Voltron: The Hunted titled "Galra Freedom March (The Witch Has Got to Go)", which a Cookie Pictures representative describes as integral to a major subplot in the film - the fight for the throne between Witch Haggar (Elizabeth Banks) and Galra intelligence head General Thorne (Hugh Jackman). According to the representative it's likely the song will be featured in the film proper.

The track releases along with McCreary's soundtrack in June of Y6.

I actually got to that episode in the fifth season where all the high ranking Galra generals are fighting for the throne. It’s probably one of my favorite episodes of the series thus far.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 5.5 a couple episodes later along with 6.2 I think might be my two favorite.

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

Hide contents

I actually got to that episode in the fifth season where all the high ranking Galra generals are fighting for the throne. It’s probably one of my favorite episodes of the series thus far.

Spoiler

I’m stealing a lot of things for my future films from that episode in particular, I won’t even lie.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Horizon Entertainment has signed Tetsurō Araki ( Fantasia 3, Guilty Crown,  Death note) to co-direct a animated film with an unknown director 

The conference will be 2 days Saturday Night will be for new announments while Sunday night will have footage and new details for y6 films 

@cayommagazine 

Lesedi details to arise sometime next weekend as Chris Butler (Sylvarius, ParaNorman) signs on to direct a traditional animated epic featuring anthropomorphic animals, which more details are expected for tomorrow.

• Like 2

@CayomMagazine

Taissa Farmiga and Shameik Moore are out on #Sp4rk. James Rollestone returns to the role of Keryx while Broadway actress Laura Michelle Kelly (whose engagements include Mary Poppins and The King and I) takes on the mystery role once set to be played by Farmiga.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@CayomMagazine

Taissa Farmiga and Shameik Moore are out on #Sp4rk. James Rollestone returns to the role of Keryx while Broadway actress Laura Michelle Kelly (whose engagements include Mary Poppins and The King and I) takes on the mystery role once set to be played by Farmiga.

And you just talked yourself out of getting that Expand Dong.

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1