raegr

Raegr and Jay Hollywood Present: Will Justice League Hit One Billion?

Greetings and most heartfelt salutations, everyone.

This is the official thread for The Box Office Theory Podcast, a podcast created by fans for fans. Join myself, @raegr, @slambros and dandeak1 from Reddit to break down the box office the way that only BOT'ers can, doing in depth analysis about the movies and the numbers they made. Very fun stuff if you appreciate the good ol' box office, like we do.

Tonight's pilot episode will be a two parter. In Part One, we will do a breakdown of the box office of Summer season, commenting on all of the major wide releases of the year's hottest months (up until the end of July), starting with May's Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2, leading up all the way to the massive breakout performance of the Chinese film Wolf Warriors 2.

And in Part Two, we will discuss the movies from this past weekend (The Dark Tower, Detroit and Kidnap), some of August's most anticipated releases, and our individual predictions for the top 10 DOM hits of the fall of 2017 (September-November).

Stay tuned, and watch out for both parts to drop today at 6PM EST!

Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel The Box Office Theory Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGs3_2wR2F-lDMiWuQI4ecw), follow us on twitter.com/theBOTpodcast, and email us at thebotpodcast@gmail.com in case you have any questions or comments :)

EDIT: Both videos are now avaliable!

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

The more, the merrier :) 

Hide contents

You'll never take away the fact that I was there 1st from me though :ph34r::sparta:

While you're at it, don't forget to follow our Twitter and subscribe to our YT channel.

Can you give me the link.

I wanna thank @dandeak18 from reddit, @slambros and @MCKillswitch123

It was truly an honor to stand amongst you guys! We put lots of heart and soul into this and we are looking forward to you watching our videos! Part 2 has been delayed and will released at 7PM EST tonight!

So I hope you guys enjoy this podcast and we are open to any feedback. We aware of some microphones that were not working properly but that was addressed in Part 2!

Ok, I'll shut up now. Enjoy! 

• Like 3