Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

This is the only warning point I've recieved:

We're issuing a point to your account for telling another user "Bye, bitch". While we understand that you might be happy to see them go, doing so isn't helpful to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Please keep that in mind in the future.

It was for Broadwayfreak.

w3hUyFC.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Drake and Josh memes are a thing that keeps popping up in my Twitter feed lately. But this is probably the best one I've seen so far.

A friend of mine and I have had an idea for a play for a while titled "Drake and Josh Have an Existential Crisis." It's a 22-page play that involves Drake and Josh suddenly realizing their archetypical roles and that they're in a rerun of the show and that's all I got so far but one day I WILL WRITE IT

I couldn't mention this earlier, because I had to go to class, but in terms of actors who should stop working, I'm surprised no one brought up Adam DeVine. With most comedic actors, even if I don't find them funny, I can at least understand why people would enjoy them? DeVine? I just can't understand how anybody would find him entertaining.

3 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

No controversy when only one side is right. :ph34r: 

someone SERIOUSLY thought I was gonna buy Three Billboards today when I made a joke of me possibly buying Ragnarok or Billboards

(I'd buy seven copies of Ragnarok on Blu-Ray before ever touching Billboards again on a rental)

• ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I couldn't mention this earlier, because I had to go to class, but in terms of actors who should stop working, I'm surprised no one brought up Adam DeVine. With most comedic actors, even if I don't find them funny, I can at least understand why people would enjoy them? DeVine? I just can't understand how anybody would find him entertaining.

DeVine is fine; the problem is the roles he gets. That shitty Netflix film that came out recently was grating to watch.

1 minute ago, Blank Panther said:

someone SERIOUSLY thought I was gonna buy Three Billboards today when I made a joke of me possibly buying Ragnarok or Billboards

(I'd buy seven copies of Ragnarok on Blu-Ray before ever touching Billboards again on a rental)

Three Billboards>>>>>>>>>>>>Ragnarok