Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Walmart and Amazon really are going to be the companies of the future. They're doing what you have to do better than anyone: adapt. Amazon is getting into grocery, shipping (which I think is dumb but whatever), and now...banking. Yes, they want to offer checking accounts. 

And Walmart is going to start offering prepared meals kits to rival restaurant chains and companies like Blue Apron, whose stock has taken a tumble.

Speaking of Amazon, theyre currently taking tours of the HQ2 cities. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

First gentrified barbeque, and now gentrified physiques. Brooklyn is just too strong.

Tracy Morgan's new show (created by Oscar winner Jordan Peele) is all about how gentrified Brooklyn has become lmao

• Like 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Tracy Morgan's new show (created by Oscar winner Jordan Peele) is all about how gentrified Brooklyn has become lmao

I've seen the preview for this before the movies a few times and it actually does look kinda funny.

Saw This on Facebook it seems so true :lol:

In Canada we don't say I love you we say "I'm going to Timmies want anything?" 

Literally every shift there's a Tims run, every day at school at least a few people do Tims runs its insane how much I probably eat there

Taco Bell's nacho fries were supposed to be pulled this month, but considering the fact that they're still running a heavy ad campaign for it, and the fact they've added them to value menus, idk, they might let them move in.

27 minutes ago, filmlover said:

BTW I just realized a Jesus Shannon movie finally won Best Picture last night and he wasn't in attendance when it happened. Such blasphemy.

Image result for angry sorority letter gif

Spoiler

When Shannon was referencing Samson, the first thing I thought of was BOT, and I was laughing my ass off.

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:
  Hide contents

When Shannon was referencing Samson, the first thing I thought of was BOT, and I was laughing my ass off.

The Shape of Water stole all of that movie's thunder with the God crowd. Heck, they even talk about Him a bit in the movie.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1