Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

jesus i hope redlettermedia are collecting royalties from this vid.

Now I want a Plinkett video ripping on the Plinkett clones. 

Edit: Holy shit, there's a video called "The Last Jedi: The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever Made" and it has 1.2 million views. Maybe I should quit my job and make a TLJ hate channel. 

Edited by MrGamer

19 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Now I want a Plinkett video ripping on the Plinkett clones. 

Edit: Holy shit, there's a video called "The Last Jedi: The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever Made" and it has 1.2 million views. Maybe I should quit my job and make a TLJ hate channel. 

The guy who made that video just made one for Solo too. I couldn't make it through the first five minutes, it was fucking cringey. :lol:

I still think the strangest video I ever got recommended was a 35 minute video entitled "My Problems with the Bob the Builder Reboot."

I don't know what's sadder: the fact somebody was so passionate about a Bob the Builder reboot they went on about it for 35 minutes, or that my search history made YouTube think I would be interested in a Bob the Builder rant.

• Haha 6

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Also I mentioned to my girlfriend the other day that I've never had sushi so now she's making me go to a place and try it tonight :unsure:

I haven't had sushi either, but there are no sushi places by me soooooooooooo

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Also I mentioned to my girlfriend the other day that I've never had sushi so now she's making me go to a place and try it tonight :unsure:

Its the one kind of food I don't get the hype for but people like it a lot I guess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I still think the strangest video I ever got recommended was a 35 minute video entitled "My Problems with the Bob the Builder Reboot."

I don't know what's sadder: the fact somebody was so passionate about a Bob the Builder reboot they went on about it for 35 minutes, or that my search history made YouTube think I would be interested in a Bob the Builder rant.

I'm almost curious