Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I can only hope he's trolling. His posts in the Box Office Tracking thread are seriously disturbing me. He just said 'suicide is an option cause they deserve it'....... fuck.

I just sent a report to the admin team. This isn't funny.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

I wish it was.  They might say that to protect their investment.  

At least suicide would force out the truth.

what was your diagnosis while you were in rehab, if you don't mind me asking.

But you need to tell someone you know about your thoughts. This is important.

Edited by Alli

2 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

Major depressive disorder, Social Anxiety and Aspergers.

got out in summer 2013, lived at sober living for a few years.  Registered on BOT august 2013.

got a therapist from 2014 to 2017 and recovered well, even tried to help host last years Summer Game here.

Then once I fired the therapy, I was all on my own, renting apartment, still living in a prison like environment of silent treatment with the past.  Then 1 year later, the movies are showing stuff and my old skeletons are popping up.  When I message people, they are punishing me.  I tell them I want to die.  They are ignoring the part about the movies and playing stupid even though they are part of it.  They say I should be hospitalized.  WTF??

I see. Are you taking  your medication?

1 minute ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

general Prozac for depression, that is it.

I'm pretty sorted out in the med department.  

I have been getting ALOT OF PTSD though, 

OK. You have to tell your doctor about your PTSD. He can help you. Or tell someone you know. I promise you,, nothing bad will happen. It will be better

1 minute ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

the PTSD is causing schitzo too I think.  I see the face of a dead ex-gf/wife figure.  No one will confirm whether she died or not either.  It has been going on for years.  It has led me to not care if a car strikes and kills me.

Yep i figured the schizo symptoms. I'm surprised you only take Prozac. Didn't your doctor prescribe something else too?

9 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

No, i self prescribed it to a nurse practitioner and i am using Prozac as an SSRI placebo to convince me that I am less depressed.  I hope to replace Prozac with exercise and organics years down the road.  Ive thought about getting on a bipolar medication instead, but id rather just get the truth about what has been going on (and has led me to shitpost here for 3 months about it).  then after that, i can see a therapist and see if i still need medication after i get the truth.

do you live alone? tell someone about your problem. they can help you