Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

It's possible for there to be more than one, ya know. These guys (plus Lucas Hedges) have arguably the most promising careers of all young actors in Hollywood right now. It's the likes of Dylan O'Brien who are more likely to fade into obscurity sooner than later.

Dylan O’brien has alredy proved himself with the maze franchise. Hes already happened. He is liked by the mainstream and hes got the looks. Chamalet has the indie looks. Hes not mainstream handsome. I will be very surprised if he lands a successful franchise. Jmo

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's possible for there to be more than one, ya know. These guys (plus Lucas Hedges) have arguably the most promising careers of all young actors in Hollywood right now. It's the likes of Dylan O'Brien who are more likely to fade into obscurity sooner than later.

I’d argue that O’Brien has a far higher chance of becoming an A-list movie star than Chalamet or Hedges

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

He's 34 though. We're talking the current crop of under 25 actors.

I'm saying there's always hope in the future to become mainstream, not directly comparing them to the under 25. Not to mention he started acting a bit later than this crop

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Adam Driver is not mainstream handsome but he's the best and has one of the biggest franchises of all. <3

There is hope

Adam driver is not the lead guy in star wars is he? I dint watch these movies. Isnt he the antagonist?

Just now, filmlover said:

You're aware Lil' Timmy Tim also just got a Golden Globe nom, right?

For a movie that has not connected with the GA in any way whatsoever, yes.

Chalamet will be a big star in these smaller more auteur driven films for sure but I doubt he ever becomes mainstream.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Adam Driver is not mainstream handsome but he's the best and has one of the biggest franchises of all. <3

There is hope

The irony of the breakout actor from Girls being a guy is just so Hollywood for sure. Kirke and Williams would have had a post-Girls career if romcoms were still a thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Alli said:

Adam driver is not the lead guy in star wars is he? I dint watch these movies. Isnt he the antagonist?

I mean, he's the antagonist, but at this point, he's the 2nd lead behind Rey, and to the letter, the leading actor of the males :sparta:

Just now, grim22 said:

The irony of the breakout actor from Girls being a guy is just so Hollywood for sure. Kirke and Williams would have had a post-Girls career if romcoms were still a thing.

At least Allison Williams will always have her iconic Get Out performance.

Related image