BadAtGender

Monday 6 Nov. Numbers: Thor $8.25m (pg6)

To be honest with you with Thor,Justice League and Star Wars opening in such a short period of time I believe that there will be a bit of a problem with movies not reaching their max.

Star Wars will be unaffected but I believe that Thor and JL will kinda hurt each other. If JL actually has a mixed/negative reception I believe it will get a considerable hit.

(Thor to a much lesser extent, maybe not getting good late legs).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From Guru....so he must be a Marvel hater too

Gitesh Pandya @GiteshPandya

$8.2M MON for #ThorRagnarokThorRagnarok_Thor.png, off 74% from SUN. Heading to about $155M in 1st full week, possible $210M after 2nd wknd, final may hit $300M.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

Gitesh Pandya @GiteshPandya

$8.2M MON for #ThorRagnarokThorRagnarok_Thor.png, off 74% from SUN. Heading to about $155M in 1st full week, possible $210M after 2nd wknd, final may hit $300M.

I keep telling a few that they are missing that  “May hit 300m”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

I think it will hit 300.  That would be about a 2.5X.

I’m thinking the“ May hit 300m” has more to with the film first week only making 33mil.

The weekday drops can be 50%  or more for next week and then there’s JL.

Its important the film is on the right side of 250m domestic after Thanksgiving.

Edited by Brainiac5

23 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I’m thinking the“ May hit 300m” has more to with the film first week only making 33mil.

The weekday drops can be 50%  or more for next week and then there’s JL.

Its important the film is on the right side of 250m domestic after Thanksgiving.

It’ll be at least around $270M Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Christmas baumer said:

Why?  

You seem to be confusing the issue people had with some of your earlier posts. What I(and I believe others as well) disagreed with was not the claim that it would have a multiplier of about 2.5x(that seems pretty reasonable), but the claim that it was "not that well liked by the GA"(that doesn't make sense given the abundant evidence that it was very well liked). You seem to be mixing up legs and WOM as if they're synonymous, but they obviously aren't. WOM is just one part of the puzzle called legs.

And just to clarify: I'm not calling anyone a "Marvel hater". I'm just making a logical argument.

• Like 1