Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Yep, its fun looking back at silly posts.

I was arguing with people that its more than SH movie and it will make over than a billion dollars. Spectacle and epic scale will bring more audience with Hulk being the wild card. He can easily steal the show and I was laughed at. People threw Hulk's own movies number at me and said he will have no effect. As we all know now Hulk stole the show. I love reading naysayers prediction and how they stop posting after the massive performance.
  • Like 1

I was arguing with people that its more than SH movie and it will make over than a billion dollars. Spectacle and epic scale will bring more audience with Hulk being the wild card. He can easily steal the show and I was laughed at. People threw Hulk's own movies number at me and said he will have no effect. As we all know now Hulk stole the show. I love reading naysayers prediction and how they stop posting after the massive performance.

You were a man on an island in a sea of disbelief.

Still 250M to go ... already out for more than 3 weeks, and no major market left.850M is the target.

After a $90m+ OS weekend.I think its possible, but Japan will be the deciding factor - it reeks of everything the Japanese love!