Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Let's not get too over-ambitious here.... :)

It's not. When you consider what The Avengers made this weekend in Asia and how Spider-Man is the most popular superhero in Asia, it's not far-fetched to think it will gross that much money when it comes out in July.I'm not going to predict that any time soon but it's something to seriously think about.

It's not. When you consider what The Avengers made this weekend in Asia and how Spider-Man is the most popular superhero in Asia, it's not far-fetched to think it will gross that much money when it comes out in July.I'm not going to predict that any time soon but it's something to seriously think about.

There is no reason for it to gross more than DH2 overseas.I think TF3/POTC4 OS total will be very good target for it to aim at.

People believe the jumps TF2 -> TF3 are symptomatic for the markets and the poor results of former Superhero movies in most of OS is just because the people over there were unfamiliar with the comics. We will see whether people change so quickly. I doubt it.

People believe the jumps TF2 -> TF3 are symptomatic for the markets and the poor results of former Superhero movies in most of OS is just because the people over there were unfamiliar with the comics. We will see whether people change so quickly. I doubt it.

TA breaking records in some Asia markets already said something...

Is it realistic to say that with the 3D and everything, the movie could do at least 300 million in Asia alone?!

The Asian film markets are rapidly increasing in recent years.170m------------TF1(2007)190m------------TF2(2009)400m------------TF3(2011)107m------------SM1(2002)122m------------SM2(2004)181m------------SM3(2007)

The Asian film markets are rapidly increasing in recent years.170m------------TF1(2007)190m------------TF2(2009)400m------------TF3(2011)107m------------SM1(2002)122m------------SM2(2004)181m------------SM3(2007)

TASM can do big in Asia :o the trend is the same than Transformers :oAnd TASM is very famous in Latin America too (Mexicans LOVE it).

TASM can do big in Asia :o the trend is the same than Transformers :oAnd TASM is very famous in Latin America too (Mexicans LOVE it).

Considering the admissions in Asia, SM3 was bigger than TF1 or TF2; in Latin America or Europe, SM3 was bigger than TF1-3.