Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Sipdey is the biggest draw in 2012 in Asia, TA and TDKR are far away from Spidey. It could even beat The Hobbit in Asia markets.

It's possible but I don't see any competition for The Hobbit in Asian markets. Twilight is not that popular in Asia so Hobbit will have the winter to itself.

In Asia, more and more movie theaters are built, more and more people go to watch films. Average ticket prices are much higher than before, USD is weaker than before.The biggest competitor of TASM is itself.

I belive it will be good

Don't get the logic behind 700M+ predicts. TASM is a reboot, not a direct sequel to SM3, so this should limit its potential. And it only has one week before it will be trumped by Ace Age 4 in many markets, and then comes the Batman movie.575M

It can gross 100M in China, but does it have the potential to set OW records across Asia? Pirates 4 barely improved on AWE despite 3D and 4 years of market expansion. I think it may be a good comparison for Spider Man.

Pirates 4 increased 149M over pirates 3. If Spiderman has an identical increase it would make 703M so I think you gave a good reason for 700+ predictions right there.

It will be a disappointment.350-400m from Asia, 250-300m from Europe, only 0-100m from Latin America, Oceania and Africa?

Well.. I dont agree...700 mill is a great number IMO

The release date of TASM will be put off in China due to several local films.I think that might be a good sign, 200m would be in range. :o

How is that a good sign.When a movie move´s away from other movie´s??

TASM is a super blockbuster in this summer.The local movies are afraid of it now.Once a hollywood blockbuster is put off in China, it will erupt like volcanoes.

Okey.. i´ll trust you on that..

More important, those local movies are 2D movies, while TASM is the best native 3D film in this summer.

Can´t wait to see TASM working it´s Mojo in China...I have a bet with one here weather it does 50 mill in ChinaI have over :lol: :lol: