A Marvel Fanboy

Battleship OS thread

Lets wait until the next weekend. The problem here is called Avengers. Battleship only opens in South America after The Avengers. That is good.

Edited by CJohn

There were only 6 Universal's movies made more than 300m OS, unconsidering inflation.

Yeah. But its gross vs budget here...This is the most expensive in Universals history i think...On KK level atleast.. And that made 550 mill WW

Lets wait until the next weekend. The problem here is called Avengers. The movie only opens in South America after The Avengers. That is good.

Avengers does' ent open next weekend

Yeah. But its gross vs budget here...This is the most expensive in Universals history i think...On KK level atleast.. And that made 550 mill WW

Battleship is a modern movie.It is a 2D non-sequel and it’s not well-known in OS markets.There even was none 2D non-sequel made more than 300m OS in 2011.

300M is not bad at all. If it was in 3D then I would agree it should be higher. Usually only sequels get to 400M or higher

400m OS is very hard for a 2D non-sequel which is unknown in OS markets.There were only 1-3 2D non-sequels which could made more than 300m OS per year.