That One Girl

Antlers | Fox Searchlight | October 29, 2021

https://deadline.com/2020/07/antlers-comic-con-guillermo-del-toro-scott-cooper-horror-movie-1202979781/

Searchlight Pictures’ is bringing their upcoming horror thriller Antlers to Comic-Con@Home on July 25, and producer Guillermo del Toro and filmmaker Scott Cooper will be virtually there to tease.

On tap for discussion: how they designed the Wendigo-inspired monsters and their approach to the pic’s visual style.

• Like 2

This will screening in many festivals actually. They're probably expecting some good reviews and that maybe this will bring back some hype, i remember this have good awareness back in early 2020 and then it died.

The screenings are on:

“Fantastic Fest Presents” Special Screening with Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas in San Francisco and Austin on Oct. 11;

The International Premiere at the 54 Sitges International Film Festival on Oct. 13;

Special Drive-In Screening at the 57 Chicago International Film Festival on Oct. 15;

Closing Night of the 12 Annual Telluride Horror Show on October 17.

• Like 1

I've been looking forward to this since last year when the first trailer was released! I hope it'll be opening fairly wide, though I have my doubts. The Numbers site has this opening wide on their movie schedule but I don't really trust them. Their schedule has been all over the place.