a2k

Daily Numbers | Thursday 4th Jan | J 6, TLJ 4.4

13 hours ago, TheForceuser707 said:

I appreciate the information you are offering.

You can make that argument and it might even be considered valid, but the bottom line is:

The Last Jedi may never break even.

Not sure how it is your bottom line.

I would ask you this:

1) What is your revenues estimates for this movie (excluding the hard to estimate impact on the merchandises, parks, etc...) just the direct movie revenues, from rentals to international tv.

2) What is your estimate for the movie total expenses.

3) If a 1.3 billion dollar domestic heavy title making more than 5 time it's net very large budget at the box office loose a studio money, what is the list of movie that turned a profit you think in the last year's ? Jurassic World, Awaken, The First Avengers movie, IT and pretty much nothing else ?

3 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Not sure how it is your bottom line.

I would ask you this:

1) What is your revenues estimates for this movie (excluding the hard to estimate impact on the merchandises, parks, etc...) just the direct movie revenues, from rentals to international tv.

2) What is your estimate for the movie total expenses.

3) If a 1.3 billion dollar domestic heavy title making more than 5 time it's net very large budget at the box office loose a studio money, what is the list of movie that turned a profit you think in the last year's ? Jurassic World, Awaken, The First Avengers movie, IT and pretty much nothing else ?

he's already been banned from the forum for a month i think. Don't expect an answer soon.