CJohn

Early Friday Numbers (The Lorax - 17.5M; Project X - 8.2M)

What is it about John Carter that gets people upset about low predictions. I have never seen this reaction for any other film. What am I missing? People make absurd predictions all the time and then they're clowned when they're wrong. What is it I'm missing?

What is it about John Carter that gets people upset about low predictions. I have never seen this reaction for any other film. What am I missing? People make absurd predictions all the time and then they're clowned when they're wrong. What is it I'm missing?

Golden rule of BOM-1. Thou shalt wack off to Wall-E and everyone involved with itIt's residual fanboyism from that pic.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Another stellar weekend.I've never been more confident in Avengers, TDKR, and Hobbit doing sickly massive numbers later this year. 2012 is living up to my greatest expectations so far, even surpassing in some ways. Its about frakking time. :lol:

Edited by ShawnMR

I can't say I'm upset but more disappointed that it was never really given the benefit of the doubt originally. Now that early word is come out that it's actually pretty good maybe that will help it out. Then again Taylor Kitsch tends to gravitate towards projects once in a while that don't hit with the general public but are of high quality, FNL.

Golden rule of BOM-1. Thou shalt wack off to Wall-E and everyone involved with itIt's residual fanboyism from that pic.

Since I'm heterosexual, I prefer EVE, but to each his own.
  • Like 2

I can't say I'm upset but more disappointed that it was never really given the benefit of the doubt originally. Now that early word is come out that it's actually pretty good maybe that will help it out. Then again Taylor Kitsch tends to gravitate towards projects once in a while that don't hit with the general public but are of high quality, FNL.

I've never even heard of Taylor Kitch until like last week... what has he been in? I thought this was his film debut. :lol:

Given the benefit of the doubt as a good film or for it's box office potential?

I've never even heard of Taylor Kitch until like last week... what has he been in? I thought this was his film debut. :lol:

He was Gambit in Wolverine but he was in Friday Night Lights tv show.

Though shall be stonned for underestimating Disney and John Carter.

Another stellar weekend.I've never been confident in Avengers, TDKR, and Hobbit doing sickly massive numbers later this year. 2012 is living up to my greatest expectations so far, even surpassing in some ways. Its about frakking time. :lol:

About frackin' time you posted. I haven't seen you post in a while, what are you up to these days?