Premium George

WEDNESDAY NUMBERS| GNOMES- $1.12M| TOMB RAIDER- $910K

Just now, Sliver Legion said:

Starting to wonder of BP can pull a #2 for this weekend. Beating PRU and ICOI looks pretty doable, with the biggest spammer in the works being how high Acrimony opens.    

If it does snag #2, I believe we will have 2/3 of the films this millennia with at least 7 weeks in the top 2 playing in theaters concurrently :ohmygod:

Nah, BP will be around 12-13M where Acrimony will be in the high-teens and potentially 20M

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Nah, BP will be around 12-13M where Acrimony will be in the high-teens and potentially 20M

BoxOfficePro has Acrimony projected at 17, BoxOfficeMojo at 15.5, but Deadline currently has it at 10-15.     

I think BP’s chances at number 2 are down in the single digits, but that’s enough to be an exciting outside shot for me at least until we see Friday numbers.

54 minutes ago, Sliver Legion said:

BoxOfficePro has Acrimony projected at 17, BoxOfficeMojo at 15.5, but Deadline currently has it at 10-15.     

I think BP’s chances at number 2 are down in the single digits, but that’s enough to be an exciting outside shot for me at least until we see Friday numbers.

10-15M is Lionsgate's tracking, but considering it's more of a walkup based movie that's been on Pulse and MT all day, the BOM and BOP predictions will probably be closer.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1