Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

So Norman said we'll need kleenexes for the season finale & will be screaming at our TVs. What do we think happens?

Someone dies or gets seriously hurt. Would say not Gabriel, Rosita, Abraham, Eugene or Tara.

What did I get wrong? What I meant is that for kleenexes to be puled out someone of importance needs to die/get hurt and these names won't do it.

Makes sense but depending on how they die it could become emotionally. Is all about writing.

So Norman said we'll need kleenexes for the season finale & will be screaming at our TVs. What do we think happens?

Could be Negan's arrival, though I doubt it. I think he will just show up randomly.

I'm a little confused.  I don't get the final shot of the show....Rick at the fence with that ridiculous 50's sitcom music playing, staring at the A on his hand.

I'm a little confused.  I don't get the final shot of the show....Rick at the fence with that ridiculous 50's sitcom music playing, staring at the A on his hand.

I think it was foreshadowing what is to come. Don't think Rick knew what was outside, but where one walker comes more are to follow it seems (Prison, Farm).

I'm a little confused. I don't get the final shot of the show....Rick at the fence with that ridiculous 50's sitcom music playing, staring at the A on his hand.

It was just a strange episode. I just assumed he could hear the zombie on the other side.

Remember when Darryl was talking to Aaron about the horse. How it became more like itself without the restraint of man. I think it's supposed to represent Rick the same way but with society and him longing to be free. Or I'm probably just reading too deep and Rick has PTSD and is just crazy now.

The real shock this episode was carol. I know she's a bad ass and " invisible" but her speech to that kid felt out of character.

• Like 1

I think Carol had to scare the kid.

He even told her he was going to snitch the first chance he got.

I did think the whole gun stealing mission was a bit silly.

It's a good way to get kicked out of a place with running water, electricity and decent food.

I think Rick listened to the zombie on the other side of the wall because he needed a reality check after that pre-apocalypse dinner party.

Good point. I actually think it's kind of weird to disarm all your citizens in a freaking zombie apocalypse.
  • Like 1

I'm a little confused. I don't get the final shot of the show....Rick at the fence with that ridiculous 50's sitcom music playing, staring at the A on his hand.

The A on his hand and the metal on the wall represents the train car from Terminus. He was probably having flashbacks.The title of the episode is forget but it appears none of the characters can.

Also the next two deaths are

Noah and Tara

Edited by Heat Vision