Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Why did Rick have his hand on his gun when he saw the girls husband?

Are they planning on overtaking the place, like as in violence?

I'm not sure I like how they are making our heroes out to be.  This doesn't seem like them to start fights.  I hope that's not the direction they are going with this.

And I hope they don't divide the group, as in allegiances.

And Heat Vision, how do you know who dies?

I'm not sure I like how they are making our heroes out to be.  This doesn't seem like them to start fights.  I hope that's not the direction they are going with this.

Rick held the gun to remind himself that not everything is what it seems. That's why he looked at the A and touched the wall at the end. It was a reminder to him of his time in Terminus.

Also spoilers tracking reveals the deaths of upcoming characters.

• Like 1

Rick held the gun to remind himself that not everything is what it seems. That's why he looked at the A and touched the wall at the end. It was a reminder to him of his time in Terminus.

What site do you go to? I usually check walkingdeadforums.com and they can call it on set photos. They got it right with tyreese.

I've tried to register at spoiling the dead but I can't for some reason.

Another way you can try to figure out spoilers for the show is by the comic, though at this point everything is remixed. I actually recommend the comic if your a big fan of the show.

You will probably freak out at issue 100.

• Like 1

What site do you go to? I usually check walkingdeadforums.com and they can call it on set photos. They got it right with tyreese.

I've tried to register at spoiling the dead but I can't for some reason.

I go to spoilthedead. Always 100% accurate.

Next episodes seems to be adapting issue 73 and 74

I think there was more to that.

1) He thought he isn't right for her and the gun would take him out. Also could foreshadow

the domestic abuse.

2) As we saw in the end of 5.12 yes, but I think will have Maggie, Glen, Tara, Gabriel, Eugene and Rosita against the taking it over. I am predicting no need as I think Deanna will turn control over by the season finale or 6.1 to Rick.

3) Do you blame them? After Woodbury and Terminus, can't be trusting. What fights? Glen in the last episode? Do you blame him for that? Rick and Pete Rick will be in the right. The guns? They know (Rick & co.) its not safe and to be disarmed at this point will be just asking for trouble.

4) Like I said above you have those that could be against the take over but I don't think will get there. I think the biggest allegiances will be Sasha as a loner and the others will be like we see them now until the finale which they will be reunited. It depends on whether they go through with the take over if so then definitely allegiances.

• Like 2

Was Darryl not in the comics?

I just read the spoilers for episode 100.  I don't know if I can watch that one.  Uh-oh, that's going to suck,,,,,,,big time.

Was Darryl not in the comics?

I just read the spoilers for episode 100. I don't know if I can watch that one. Uh-oh, that's going to suck,,,,,,,big time.

I think that story is gonna be remixed with a different character. Plus I think it's gonna just happen, not a season opener, or midsession premier or finale. We're just gonna be watching a random episode and bam gut punch. If that's the case it could happen at a earlier or later point.