Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

All I want to know is if Eugene is gonna clap them cheeks. I think a break from Rick is much needed.

Also

Noah's quick death proves that Beth's death and the hospital arc were pointless

Can never have enough Rick. :P

• Like 1

Noah's quick death proves that Beth's death and the hospital arc were pointless

That is crap! I completely agree.

hey have you heard any thing on Morgan or Paul Monroe(Jesus) showing up?

Edited by zerbs

is anyone else reading the compendiums?  I have the first one and about halfway through.

I purposely held off so the comic doesn't catch up to the show.  Yes i know there are differences, but still didn't want to take a chance :P

As for the tv show, I think this week's show is going to have something happen that may be big.  Just a guess, as I don't read spoilers, but at the very least, something is going to get triggered to get moving to the finale.

is anyone else reading the compendiums? I have the first one and about halfway through.

I purposely held off so the comic doesn't catch up to the show. Yes i know there are differences, but still didn't want to take a chance :P

As for the tv show, I think this week's show is going to have something happen that may be big. Just a guess, as I don't read spoilers, but at the very least, something is going to get triggered to get moving to the finale.

I have the first compendium. My wife is reading through it right now.

• Like 1

How does Maggie not come out and call out Gabriel on his bullshit? He says they only care about themselves and he's the guy who locked himself with all the supplies in his church and refused to let any of his parishioners come in for safety. Her just lurking in the shadows and not intervening is certainly going to have its effect once Deanna learns her son is dead.

How does Maggie not come out and call out Gabriel on his bullshit? He says they only care about themselves and he's the guy who locked himself with all the supplies in his church and refused to let any of his parishioners come in for safety. Her just lurking in the shadows and not intervening is certainly going to have its effect once Deanna learns her son is dead.

They are saving it for the next episode. Not going to expand on this with only minutes left on the show. I can see Maggie confronting Deanna about this maybe not saying she eavesdropped but saying we did what he had to because there was no other choice. Plus Deanna knows that they did those things out of necessity. Which comes first Deanna/Maggie or Deanna finding out we will find out. Doesn't the first shot in the trailers show the first scene from the episode? If so would expect Denna to find out about the deaths before she talks to Maggie.

5.15 will be when we will have Rick vs Pete it seems. You had Carol say he is abusing Jesse I guess she realizes this from the way Pete is behaving (her life experiences). This reminded when in the episode when Gabriel says how the devil disguises himself as the angel of light this time Carol is the angel of light disguised. Better yet the snake in the Garden of Eden.

• Like 1

That revolving door scene was intense. It sucks that Noah is gone, I really liked his character.

The show did a really good job at showing how incompetent the alexandrians really are. I like how Abraham is getting a chance to show how much of a bad ass he is. And Eugene got to show some bravery. I find Rick and Carol's relationship to be the most interesting on the show right now.

• Like 4

I want Gabriel to have a horrible death. He will probably die in the church though.

We need more badass Abraham moments.

Eugene's character had a nice turn around this episode.

If Rick doesn't beat up Pete easily I will laugh. Rick has been in a war for the past two years and if he loses to a drunk that beats up his wife and has lived in peace, that would seriously make him look weak.

I don't care for Noah's death. Beth should still be alive in my opinion.

When Noah said "Don't let go" to Glenn, I lost it! Tears started flowing! I hope Tyler Hanes Willians gets lots of opportunities in Hollywood after this and has a great career! I have been a big fan since Everybody Hates Chris!

• Like 1

Spoiler bits for next episode

Do we see the "wolves"?

No, but Daryl and Aaron find a cut up walker, only its torso is missing. They find a woman tied to a tree, nude, guts hanging out with a W cut into its head. There are also two other walkers at separate points with the same W on its head.

Does Tara die from her head injury?

Tara is apparently 'stable'. Nothing more about her.

Who is Sasha shooting at?

She shoots a lot of walkers. Some are walkers in the woods because she wants to attack instead of defend. She shoots some that are banging on the walls of the community.

Why is Enid running?

Carl and Enid are chasing on another through the woods in a playful way.

Do we find out more about Enid and what her story is?

Carl asks but she won't tell. All we know is that her mom is likely dead as she has her knife.

Does Rick find out about Gabriel telling Deanna they are bad?

Gabriel is not in the episode.

Spoiler bits for next episode

Do we see the "wolves"?

No, but Daryl and Aaron find a cut up walker, only its torso is missing. They find a woman tied to a tree, nude, guts hanging out with a W cut into its head. There are also two other walkers at separate points with the same W on its head.

Does Tara die from her head injury?

Tara is apparently 'stable'. Nothing more about her.

Who is Sasha shooting at?

She shoots a lot of walkers. Some are walkers in the woods because she wants to attack instead of defend. She shoots some that are banging on the walls of the community.

Why is Enid running?

Carl and Enid are chasing on another through the woods in a playful way.

Do we find out more about Enid and what her story is?

Carl asks but she won't tell. All we know is that her mom is likely dead as she has her knife.

Does Rick find out about Gabriel telling Deanna they are bad?

Gabriel is not in the episode.

Were are the spoilers at SDF?

Edit: Nevermind just found the spoilers.

Edited by Neo