Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

No, you're talking like we're acting as if it was Rick's badass decision to shoot Pete.  Which is not what we're saying.

What? Baumer said: Yes!!  He just did it...no hesitation.  Such an awesome moment.

Then I said after Deanna called for it.

Read that again after Deanna no mention of Rick doing it on his own. Baumer's comment was incorrect as it came from Deanna that is what I was saying. Look at my post again.

You guys are missing the point. Michone told Rick to wait for something to happen not to make it happen. Once something happened and Deanna saw that she let Rick lose. Did Rick need to ask Deanna for approval? Not really but he waited for it to happened anyways.

• Like 4

After getting the go ahead from Deanna.

He was probably going to do it anyway.  The guy comes at you with a fucking sword, your name is Rick Grimes, your minutes are numbered.

So you not talking about when Rick shot Pete?

WTF is wrong with you?  Are you just trying to be difficult?

• Like 2

Rick hated Pete

He wanted him dead.

Out of diplomacy, he tried to reason with the group...didn't want a blood bath

Pete comes out with sword, kills old guy

Deanna, grief stricken gives her okay for Rick to kill Pete.

Rick  wastes no time and does so.

This is an epic moment because now the two groups are one.  Deanna has gone over to Rick's way of thinking and Rick tried to be more like them.  It's a perfect way to end the season.

You guys are missing the point. Michone told Rick to wait for something to happen not to make it happen. Once something happened and Deanna saw that she let Rick lose. Did Rick need to ask Deanna for approval? Not really but he waited for it to happened anyways.

This.

I'm just laughing that this is being debated. I'm with Baumer on this one. You just trying to be difficult? :lol:

What? Baumer said: Yes!! He just did it...no hesitation. Such an awesome moment.

Then I said after Deanna called for it.

Read that again after Deanna no mention of Rick doing it on his own. Baumer's comment was incorrect as it came from Deanna that is what I was saying. Look at my post again.

What we're saying is that it wasn't necessary for you to point out that it was on Deanna's okay. We knew that.

I'm more interested in what Morgan thinks about that whole situation. He looked shocked, but he did talk about how he thought all life was precious when he recused Daryl and Aaron. I can't wait to see their conversation next season.

Did anyone watch the talking dead? Gimple wrote a letter saying that next season will be completely different and that they try to reinvent the show every 8 episodes. I'm pretty excited for next season!

• Like 2

He was probably going to do it anyway.  The guy comes at you with a fucking sword, your name is Rick Grimes, your minutes are numbered.

WTF is wrong with you?  Are you just trying to be difficult?

Are you serious man. Difficult? I was making my point and others didn't understand and making it that they would understand.

What we're saying is that it wasn't necessary for you to point out that it was on Deanna's okay. We knew that.

Well you didn't.

Yes!!  He just did it...no hesitation.  Such an awesome moment.

If you did he would have said: Yes!!  He just did it...no hesitation Deanna gives ok.  Such an awesome moment. Maybe leave the hesitation, but add the Deanna part.

Edited by Neo

I'm more interested in what Morgan thinks about that whole situation. He looked shocked, but he did talk about how he thought all life was precious when he recused Daryl and Aaron. I can't wait to see their conversation next season.

Did anyone watch the talking dead? Gimple wrote a letter saying that next season will be completely different and that they try to reinvent the show every 8 episodes. I'm pretty excited for next season!

The big threat not humans meaning walkers. Walkers were always the threat but they can only do so much, humans or more tactical. Will be interesting to see how walkers are the bigger threat maybe more walkers in smaller environments.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/29/walking-dead-showrunner-scott-m-gimple-teases-next-season

• Like 1

The big threat not humans meaning walkers. Walkers were always the threat but they can only do so much, humans or more tactical. Will be interesting to see how walkers are the bigger threat maybe more walkers in smaller environments.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/29/walking-dead-showrunner-scott-m-gimple-teases-next-season

The way the wolves manipulate walkers it could be the combined threat. Where maybe they know how to drive a massive herd into Alexandria or something.

I guess it would depend on how many wolves members there are too. We only saw 2 in the episode. My guess is there are at least a few more.

I'm 1000% sure the Wolves will drive those trucks through the gates and unleash those walkers on Alexandria.

While playing Nine Inch Nails. I think the herd to attack Alexandria would be much bigger than that.