Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

A. No.

B. That sounds awful. 

It looks so hilarious. I'm not even fucking kidding I can't think of a blockbuster outside Mission Impossible that looks more entertaining than this. Black Panther and MI6 the only non-crap blockbusters of the year, Venom will save us all.

• Like 1

Tele right now reminds me exact of my best friend who always says "The Room is stupid and it's a shame people like it, people should only like good things, not raise up bad art" fuck that sometimes I just want to laugh at some dumb shit

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Tele right now reminds me exact of my best friend who always says "The Room is stupid and it's a shame people like it, people should only like good things, not raise up bad art" fuck that sometimes I just want to laugh at some dumb shit

THE ROOM *is* bad, tho. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Like, the Star Wars prequels are fucking hilarious too people. I would rather laugh at all the dumb memes in Revenge of the Sith than bother with Rogue One again. I'm such a child. 

Nm7MoIg.gif

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Like, the Star Wars prequels are fucking hilarious too people. I would rather laugh at all the dumb memes in Revenge of the Sith than bother with Rogue One again. I'm such a child. 

I dunno, I guess I'm not wired this way. I'd rather never watch them again, memes or not. But then again, I legit like R1.

• Like 2