jmovies

Season 1 After Show

Other questions I want to ask and you guys can chime in when you want.

Was there anything dramatic behind the scenes which occurred that you think greatly affected the game?

Who was the most shocking elimination?

Should Ariadne have been in the finale instead of Empire?

I want to know more of how you all strategized.

Was there anything dramatic behind the scenes which occurred that you think greatly affected the game?

The only real drama I was apart of was the week Totem was eliminated. That whole week was crazy. I had an alliance with ESB. The plan was for us to both vote out Totem. I assumed Ariadne would also vote for Totem and Totem would vote for me. That had me scared a bit because if Totem won immunity, I'd be going home. To make sure that's how the votes were going (and after ESB voting for Numbers the week before, I had slight suspicions) I sent a pm to Ariadne asking her to vote out ESB. Ariadne then told me she'd been in an alliance with ESB for a while. Not too shocking a revelation, but it meant I'd be stuck crossing my fingers Totem lost immunity. But THEN Totem pulled off a pretty amazing strategic move. As briefly discussed in that week's thread, he sent Ariadne and I a pm, then blocked me from the conversation. I never even got the pm here. The only reason I knew about the conversation was because it sent me an email and I could read it there. In that email I read that Ariadne told Totem she was voting me out. That got me REALLY worried, so I scrambled to save my ass. Luckily, I'd already sent in my vote and Totem ended up going home anyway. Phew.

Numbers. I wasn't even thinking about Totem winning immunity and was convinced it'd be an IMF final 4.

Well, I certainly don't regret my choice. ;)

My strategy was to not look like too much of a threat at the beginning, but then break away from the pack when I felt the time was right. I had no alliances until very late in the game. I wanted an all IMF final, and I figured Numbers was probably on the same page, so I sent a pm to Ariadne and ESB to form an alliance. Ariadne didn't respond, but ESB joined in. So I felt like I had ESB and Numbers on my side to take down Totem.

I didn't believe you were working with me ESB, I was trying to get everyone to vote you off that weekend I was eliminated but it didn't work.

I didn't do much strategising early on but when Alfred and bed were eliminated I was put in a tight corner but in the end my predictions that week were no were near good enough to cut it.

I think there was one week were I won Tuesday immunity by the smallest of margins that was pretty damn exciting, I spent half the season obsessing over how I was going to eliminate Numbers because I had a feeling he had a strong alliance and the second immunity which would carry him to the end.

ESB was a huge underdog and very impressive in making the final 2, Frankenberry really deserved the win and Ariadne was also great throughout the season.

One of the toughest seasons yet, almost everyone was on point and we had a few veterans predicting who were able to really shake up the game if they weren't eliminated early on.

The only real drama I was apart of was the week Totem was eliminated. That whole week was crazy. I had an alliance with ESB. The plan was for us to both vote out Totem. I assumed Ariadne would also vote for Totem and Totem would vote for me. That had me scared a bit because if Totem won immunity, I'd be going home. To make sure that's how the votes were going (and after ESB voting for Numbers the week before, I had slight suspicions) I sent a pm to Ariadne asking her to vote out ESB. Ariadne then told me she'd been in an alliance with ESB for a while. Not too shocking a revelation, but it meant I'd be stuck crossing my fingers Totem lost immunity. But THEN Totem pulled off a pretty amazing strategic move. As briefly discussed in that week's thread, he sent Ariadne and I a pm, then blocked me from the conversation. I never even got the pm here. The only reason I knew about the conversation was because it sent me an email and I could read it there. In that email I read that Ariadne told Totem she was voting me out. That got me REALLY worried, so I scrambled to save my ass. Luckily, I'd already sent in my vote and Totem ended up going home anyway. Phew.

Numbers. I wasn't even thinking about Totem winning immunity and was convinced it'd be an IMF final 4.

Well, I certainly don't regret my choice. ;)

My strategy was to not look like too much of a threat at the beginning, but then break away from the pack when I felt the time was right. I had no alliances until very late in the game. I wanted an all IMF final, and I figured Numbers was probably on the same page, so I sent a pm to Ariadne and ESB to form an alliance. Ariadne didn't respond, but ESB joined in. So I felt like I had ESB and Numbers on my side to take down Totem.

That was an epic week my plan was to turn you and Ariadne against each which might have worked if you hadn't already voted me, I was trying to get everyone to vote ESB and me and ESB to vote for you, I also told ESB not to predict in the Tuesday immunty so I could increase my chances, in the end though all that strategizing had me dizzy and confused.

My plan was just to predict my way through the whole season which worked, I only formed an alliance with bed and Alfred because Alfred approached me and the three of us have a history together in this game.

I really thought that it's gonna be an Ariadne vs Totem final after my plan were completely shattered and bed followed me out soon after as well. Let's face it the strategy and the alliance worked, we just didn't see any fruit from it in the end. Alongside Frank, who's a worthy winner I think Ariadne played the best game.