baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Would be great B if you have a link to the game on your signature.

I'll do that. How do you do that again? How do you make the link say Baumer's Summer Game?

Just type:

Baumer's Summer Game then copy the link of your game then link the text to it by highlighting it then clicking the link icon, the one that looks like a chain and then paste it there.

Edited by kayumanggi

I had posted this earlier but got no response from you baumer.A query about International flair #2. Suppose a film opens in a couple of markets the weekend before US release (For example TASM is opening in Japan a weekend earlier than everywhere else). Then what do we put down as the WW opening? The worldwide gross for the weekend of domestic opening or just the gross from those couple of markets (Japan in this case)?This gets more confusing since Avengers debuts overseas even before the official start of the Summer Game.

I had posted this earlier but got no response from you baumer.A query about International flair #2. Suppose a film opens in a couple of markets the weekend before US release (For example TASM is opening in Japan a weekend earlier than everywhere else). Then what do we put down as the WW opening? The worldwide gross for the weekend of domestic opening or just the gross from those couple of markets (Japan in this case)?This gets more confusing since Avengers debuts overseas even before the official start of the Summer Game.

I did answer this.If a film (for example) Battleship opens in a few markets before it does the rest of the world, then that is considered it's opening weekend. You have to be careful with this stuff. I'll be much more active in this thread now in the coming days. The game is getting close.I think we should put this back in the box office thread as well.

I did answer this.If a film (for example) Battleship opens in a few markets before it does the rest of the world, then that is considered it's opening weekend. You have to be careful with this stuff.

Thanks. Couldn't find you earlier reply.This one will be very interesting now, since Avengers, TASM, IA4 all are debuting overseas first.

• Founder / Operator

I did answer this.If a film (for example) Battleship opens in a few markets before it does the rest of the world, then that is considered it's opening weekend. You have to be careful with this stuff.

Would it be at all possible to post all answers like this into the main post of the game (with all the questions, etc.)?I know its a lot to ask, it would just be really helpful and more fair for everyone who doesn't get a chance to read through every page of the topics on the off-chance of finding a note like this. Plus, it will save from the headache of you and everyone having to answer different questions over and over. :)

Yes. I know you guys don't have time to go through every page, but I have addressed that as well Shawn...I said that this week I will be able to spend some time on the game and I will address all of the idiosynchrasies that need to be addressed. :)

• Founder / Operator

Cool, thanks buddy. I don't mean to be pushy on that kind of stuff, so if it comes across that way I apologize. I'm just really pushing myself to have enough time to play the game this year since I'll be working a lot more during the summer than I had to during the past few games -- so admittedly, my reasoning is at least partially selfish. :lol:

Edited by ShawnMR