baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Locked and loaded. Between yesterday and today all that pre-season stuff took me probably 5 hours.

This is what I'm afraid of...in fact, I'm concerned I may not be able to play this year :(I recently started a new job, will be moving soon, and don't know if I'll be able to dedicate the time needed to do as well as I'd want to if I played. I really love the game though so it's a tough decision either way.

Question 3: Will any film this summer open to a worldwide opening weekend of more than 400 million? (THIS WILL INCLUDE ANY 5 DAY WEEKENDS. WHATEVER IS REPORTED FOR THE ACTUALS ON MONDAY EVENING WILL BE THE NUMBER WE GO BY).

Is this still opening weekend or just weekend?

Question 3: Will any film this summer open to a worldwide opening weekend of more than 400 million? (THIS WILL INCLUDE ANY 5 DAY WEEKENDS. WHATEVER IS REPORTED FOR THE ACTUALS ON MONDAY EVENING WILL BE THE NUMBER WE GO BY).

Is this still opening weekend or just weekend?

It is just weekend now.

Also, where can I find the whole list of updated questions?

The International Flair #2 question on the ones on the main page and page 10 has still not been edited to reflect the change from opening weekend to just weekend... and also the bonus structure (I am not sure whether you had changed it or not).

International Flair number 2 has been updated ON ALL PAGES. The thing is, you guys need to read the summer game forum. There is a tips and things you need to know thread. Any and all changes are listed there as well.

International Flair number 2 has been updated ON ALL PAGES. The thing is, you guys need to read the summer game forum. There is a tips and things you need to know thread. Any and all changes are listed there as well.

Thanks baumer.So the bonuses are still regardless of order..... hmmm..... really hoped there would be something extra for 'in order' or for calling in exact spot. :(If I say TDKR will be #1 or I say it will be #5, it won't matter at all! Edited by Fake