baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

And there I was satisfied that I had Avengers dropping over 45% and it turned out to be the case only to find out that I somehow answered under! WTF!! :angry: :angry:And where the fuck did this Bernie come from? :angry:

You have both in the top 12? Posted Image

I am not happy with my top 12. I didn't have enough time for research (I mean I had, just procrastinated :lol: ). At the last moment I got so busy with my research papers at college and a few other things that I basically put random films and numbers.
  • Like 1

I'm so happy I didn't put Battleship in my Top 12, had the feeling it was going to tank. Looked like another Prince of Persia to me.

I'm just glad that I at least had the wherewithal to move it to #12. I originally had it at #9. :dunce:

Hey everyone baumer says he's at a cookout all day and might not get standings done until tomorrow. FYI.

Unacceptable. He's not allowed to eat until he gets them done. What does he want to do? Survive? :whip:
  • Like 4