TheMovieman

What Blu-rays Have You Purchased/Received Recently?

Is Best Buy still running that trade in deal? I need to get my ass up there quick.

Yep It goes until tomorrow. And actually I was wrong about the Super 8. It was normally $30 and I got it for $15 after everything :P

I bet they extend the offer. I remember last time it was running for like 3 months. I assume they get a lot of business with it, especially when you can get new releases for 12,99. I'd love to get Drive at that price next week,

Just did the Best Buy DVD trade in and bought the following:50/50Law Abiding CitizenRockNRollaSweeney ToddSnatch (Blu-Ray Essentials slipcover)Triple Feature: Se7en, Copycat, Taking LivesTotal price after trade in- $55. Used a $50 gift card and ended up paying $5 for 8 BD's. :DDVD's I traded in: LOTR: FOTR, LOTR: ROTK, Sweeney Todd, RockNRolla, Mean GirlsI originally intended to trade in Mean Girls and by the Blu Ray, but Best Buy didn't have it! They seemed to be doing big business, alot of the Blu Ray shelfs were wiped out, this whole $9.99 rack was missing tons of Blus.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

I didn't realise there was a big ass box set. I've got the 3D edition ordered for the UK release on the 13th.

Yeah, I knew about it and it is for all 3 movies, but didn't know if it was one of those for other countries thing. Then yesterday I found out it was coming out today. I will probably got to Best Buy and check it out and most likely, buy it. Edited by 75live

Maybe an online exclusive then.

Yeah it could be. I went online and did the check for stores in my area and none are available. So unless they sold out really quickly, it may just be the online thing.