Bluebomb

Intouchables OS - 409.0m!

Thanks. Could you adjust the number for Switzerland, please?

Average ticket price here is now something like 16.5 USD:

http://www.bfs.admin.../dos/05/04.html

1.2 mio admissions would give us something like 20 mio USD (and it's still in release).

And it's Switzerland as a whole not "french speaking part".

The movie is really a monster here. It sucks BOM doesn't track those numbers. But 20 mio USD seems to be accurate IMO. Thanks.

Thanks, fixed.Intouchables opens in Greece, Portugal and Taiwan next week.

Uhm, well, thanks... But you didn't include the gross number.Switzerland November 2, 2011 20 mio USD (estimated).And you should really get a cool avatar ASAP. Do you have problems downloading something or what?

Uhm, well, thanks... But you didn't include the gross number.Switzerland November 2, 2011 20 mio USD (estimated).And you should really get a cool avatar ASAP. Do you have problems downloading something or what?

I did. It says $20m estimate.No, I just don't feel like getting one.

Just wondering...why do you want me (and SentryTrans for that matter) to get an avatar?

Because both of you deliver a lot of interesting posts and an avatar would help other members to realize "uh, there is another interesting post from Bluebomb or SentryTrans... Let's see."And in general it just looks nicer. And both of you are from China and I don't want to associate "China" with black and white/shadow guys that have no face.China is a very interesting country and nobody should undersell it.
  • Like 1

Because both of you deliver a lot of interesting posts and an avatar would help other members to realize "uh, there is another interesting post from Bluebomb or SentryTrans... Let's see."

And in general it just looks nicer. And both of you are from China and I don't want to associate "China" with black and white/shadow guys that have no face.

China is a very interesting country and nobody should undersell it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just convinced me with that line. Edited by Bluebomb