JarJarBinks

The December 14th Can't Get Here Fast Enough Thread

Don't really see a thread for the upcoming Hobbit films yet, at least not in this area of the forum. So, starting one up.I think I've watched the trailer at least a dozen times so far, which I almost never do. Def. my most anticipated film of 2012. Will def. have to re-watch the trilogy at least a couple times between now and Dec. 14.

• Like 1

It's slow, but I like the build up. I'm keeping myself busy while waiting for other movies to come out, and for situations to pass.Like today, I live here in South Florida, stayed home today because of TS Isaac. I didn't get no direct hit, but I did have those federbands that made their way, knocked powerlines down in the front yard, and big ole tree fell down in the back yard, barely missing the house.Next week, I'll get to see Premium Rush and Lawless (wanted to this weekend, but it just wasn't going to happen) and then a week later, I will be in Australia for vacation.