Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y6 - Official Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

I edited in a Google Docs link for Mass Effect if some prefer that option

10 hours ago, Blankments said:

I have done the same for PLUS ONE, as the long paragraphs might be more readable in that format

It's honestly much appreciated that you both took the time to make a Docs link.

My desktop has this weird issue with this forum where the page stops loading after a certain length, usually between 8,000 to 12,000 words depending on text size and paragraph spacing.

For example, with Mass Effect it cuts off right here:

4TFIafR.png

I don't have this issue on my tablet, so I don't know if it's a problem with my computer, or my browser, or how the desktop version handles loading or such and such. I've asked tech help but the issue doesn't seem to have been resolved yet, and it makes longer posts unreadable for me if I'm away from my tablet, so a Docs link is very helpful (and anyone else is free to do the same if they think their work would cause an issue).

Edited by cookie
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cookie said:

My desktop has this weird issue with this forum that the page stops loading after a certain length, usually between 8,000 to 12,000 words depending on text size and number of paragraphs.

For example with Mass Effect, it cuts off right here:

4TFIafR.png

I don't have this issue on my tablet, so I don't know if it's a problem with my computer, or my browser, or how the desktop version handles loading or such and such, but it does make longer posts unreadable for me if I'm away from my tablet, so a Docs link is very helpful (and if anyone else is free to do the same if they think their work'll cause an issue).

I've been running into that issue too.

From here on out, anything longer than 5k words is getting a doc.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cookie said:

My desktop has this weird issue with this forum where the page stops loading after a certain length, usually between 8,000 to 12,000 words depending on text size and paragraph spacing.

For example, with Mass Effect it cuts off right here:

4TFIafR.png

I don't have this issue on my tablet, so I don't know if it's a problem with my computer, or my browser, or how the desktop version handles loading or such and such. I've asked tech help but the issue doesn't seem to have been resolved yet, and it makes longer posts unreadable for me if I'm away from my tablet, so a Docs link is very helpful (and anyone else is free to do the same if they think their work would cause an issue).

I noticed that issue so I did a Google Doc 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

So I did the math, and of the 77 films in the Y6 Advanced Schedule....

Hide contents

Only 24 actually got released in Y6. That's 31% of them.

And of the films that did get released, 3 of them came out on a different date than what was listed on the doc.

It's not too bad. Y5 had 23 films make it, four ended up on different dates and two had alternative titles.

• Like 1