Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

I reckon Taken 2 will do £2.5m for the three day weekend next week, probably be hard to predict HT's OW given Mad 3 has previews but I think £2-2.5m OW depending on how it does Sat-Sun as I imagine it's not going to have much of an audience on its Opening Day.

On a Monday!? Holy shit.It's actually doing very well around my area too. I expect weekday numbers will be pretty good. And orange Wednesday will be absolutely massive. Probably over £1m alone easily.I expect it to be at or over £10m by the end of Thursday, and then possibly near £13m ($21m) by Sunday.

Can't disagree with you on that. I'd love to know how this year compares to 2011 so far, outside of Potter we must be pretty close.

I'm sure this year will be even bigger than last year, which was quite a strong year, and by quite a wide margin too. It's been an amazng year for some films so far, and we still have 2 £50m+ grossers to come. 1 will likely get over £60m too.Also Twilight, which will do around £35m.Last Christmas period was very weak. This years isn't.