Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Hobbit has no chance to hit £50m, WoM isn't strong. Dropped 56% on Monday, £1.4m, tally £13m

That's actually better than I was expecting. Everyone is still at school work. It could be over £18m by Thursday and £25m+ after Sunday. £50m is still WELL within reach, and WOM is good, so I don't know where you're getting that from...maybe your own opinion of the film.

It's not a way better run.

I think it is, seems to be a matter of opinion. :)

That's great.I can see 400M WW for it then.

Possible for sure with the big hand from China! Destroying Hugo as well.

TDKR opened in summer and Skyfall during a holiday week am I not wrong?

Correct, Hobbit drop is decent.

That's actually better than I was expecting. Everyone is still at school work. It could be over £18m by Thursday and £25m+ after Sunday. £50m is still WELL within reach, and WOM is good, so I don't know where you're getting that from...maybe your own opinion of the film.

Exactly, why would The Hobbit not have an above 50% drop on Monday!?! It is not holidays and Monday is one of the worst days of the week for cinemas. Let's wait for holiday grosses before you judge the Hobbit legs.

Just saw Life of Pi. Great film and visually stunning! WOM will be great as everyone seemed to like it and laughed at the humorous parts.Should get to £15M for sure!

Great film, took the other half and my 9 year old son, they both loved it too. A real treat, saw it at the Empire in Leicester Square on Saturday - I though my seat was broken before I realised it was actually meant to recline! Luxury indeed.