Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

I also noticed that with frozen- its got a showing every day at my cinema over half term (not including kidsa, times)Can it still make £40M? (I hope it does)'Let it go, let it go, I am one with the wind and sky'

I think POMPEII is trying to beat how many date changes wish I was here has recentlyPompeii has now moved back two days to 2 May with only previews on 30/31 AprilBad neighbors is now opening on 3rd May instead of just having previews. When was the last time a film opened on Saturday not around ChristmasLike i reported last week, it is now confirmed Fruitvale station will open on 6 JuneVampire academy is back on the schedule, this time scheduled for 4 JulyThe inbetweeners 2 has moved back two days to 8 AugustLove Rosie (a film from lions gate) is now the 7TH WIDE FILM TO BE SCHEDULED FOR 17 OCTOBER (though I'm still waiting for popeye to be removed)Horns will be released on 31 OctoberThere are 21 wide releases scheduled for October so far

Edited by FrozenFilms

Inbetweeners willopen on a Wednesday. Practically all Saturation British releases do these days.

That's where it was originally was opening. Hope they do open it a Wednesday. I'm sneaking in whateverThe first one is an absolute classic and the tv series is one of my favourite shows of all time Edited by FrozenFilms

I'm struggling to understand my local cineworld. Noah has more evening screens than Spiderman on Wednesday! What the hell is wrong with those guys!

Maybe it's because TASM was previously set to open on friday and just changed its date lately.

Maybe they haven't released their full schedule yet for openers. Usually for advanced sales they only put 3 or 4 showtimes up, and then the week of release they add the rest.

This is for wednesday and thursday. I get that it was late in the day and all that, but who seriously schedules a film like that on one screen all day, on opening day, on a fucking Wednesday at that in a six screen cinema while Noah still has a second screen. It's freaking lunacy!

Ian Sandwell ‏@ian_sandwell  46m

Captain America: The Winter Soldier up to estimated £14.6m in the UK, over-taking Thor's £14m tally. Iron Man next target at £17.4m.

Good week for TWS. Has TASM2 to deal with this week, but I think it can still manage to be near Iron Man's total by next Sunday, especially since it's easter weekend. $30m is locked now.

Ian Sandwell ‏@ian_sandwell  55m

Divergent adds around £1m in its second weekend of release in the UK for £4.1m to date.

Ian Sandwell ‏@ian_sandwell  42m

Muppets Most Wanted crosses £5m mark in the UK, drops just 22% in third weekend.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 5