Fake

Friday Numbers

Fake was being such an ass in that Thursday thread. I don't know. He didn't come off that way at all from what I remember of him on BOM. He's usually pretty fair and doesn't pick fights. I don't think he's particularly fond of the film, might have something to do with it.

Might have something to do with THG possibly beating his favorite film this year.

Fake was being such an ass in that Thursday thread. I don't know. He didn't come off that way at all from what I remember of him on BOM. He's usually pretty fair and doesn't pick fights. I don't think he's particularly fond of the film, might have something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure Fake is a Potter fanboy.Of course, Potter and HG are similar in that they're both overrated, and the fanbases are both annoying as fuck, IMO.
  • Like 1

I think Nikki has lost it.I don't see how a 75M weekend is possible for Hunger Games. I just don't see it at all. If I am wrong, then I will be eating lots of crow and this will cement the fact this film is a box office monster that defies any explanation. However, I just can't see that being possible, not with the Wednesday drop this had.We shall see soon enough the real numbers in a few days.

Edited by ACCA

I dunno why Fake turned into such a dick head lately??! Seriously. He needs to chill. He's letting his bias cloud his vision. I think it's a Nolan/Potter thing. He's a big fan of both and they both provide the biggest crazies on the board. He only looks for negative trends. So ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure Fake is a Potter fanboy.Of course, Potter and HG are similar in that they're both overrated, and the fanbases are both annoying as fuck, IMO.

I know he liked Potter a lot but it seems like THG and Potter have kinda meshed together fanbase wise. Guess Fake clearly favors one over the other.

I dunno why Fake turned into such a dick head lately??! Seriously. He needs to chill. He's letting his bias cloud his vision. I think it's a Nolan/Potter thing. He's a big fan of both and they both provide the biggest crazies on the board. He only looks for negative trends. So ridiculous.

...and of course his numbers.

I'm pretty sure Fake is a Potter fanboy.

Of course, Potter and HG are similar in that they're both overrated, and the fanbases are both annoying as fuck, IMO.

Agree on everything except THG fanbase being crazy. Obviously we're not. It's one of the biggest films of ALL FUCKIN TIME.

Posted Image

To Matt: That gif isn't even directed at you, I just think it's fuckin hysterical!!!!!! LMAOOOOO

• Like 1

"24m Friday would mean a $80m weekend! That'd put $500m in play."- Xiayun.BTW, who is Xiayun? Anyone know?

One of the most prolific box office predictors of all time. He is the master. He's asian and he is, if you ever watched Kill Bill, he's like the Bride's guru.. the guy that the blonde bitch plucked out his eye.... he's that guy for box office. He knows everything. You need to take his shit seriously.
  • Like 1